My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

555.Please help me quickly😢😭

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

I have a serious illness. My mind and body are reaching their limits. especially mental. Father is DV. A terrible word from my father dropped my immunity at once. It was a blow from the devil.
I was told by my father, "I will kill you." I just warned against hitting the vaccine that started last year. Besides, my father went into a frenzy and said he would bring me a rope and kill me. I still can't believe it. After that, I got sick. The shock obviously weakened my immune system.I want to escape from this cruel world as soon as possible. I chose natural remedies instead of going to the hospital. I just want the world to be peaceful and free from disease and suffering.
I never thought I would get so many comments for my help. Everyone at AU is special. Very kind. Thank you very much😢🙏💞

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response private account to his Publication

I sincerely appreciate your prayers and kindness.
Thank you.🙏💖💞

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I think and pray for you often

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

I sincerely appreciate your prayers and kindness.😢🙏💞
Thank you💗

💞✨💖✨💞

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

You were a GIFT to your father---> he obviously is too dumbed down to know it. Know that you don't belong to him. A parent can choose if he/she wants to be a biological parent or the loving guardian of a child bestowed upon them by God the Father. Know that you belong to God, we all do... and it's why each one of us is PRECIOUS.... without the help of absolutely ANYONE..... least of all someone that does not understand how to be around the gift that God gave him. Remember you are precious and take good care of your heart, mind and body knowing you are the property of a Magnificent God, alright... Sending hugs, prayers and wishes for a healing heart🙏🙏💗

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

A father is a soul too early to be born into a human being. Thank you for your prayers and kindness. Thank you🙏💖💞

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying for the Lord to release all demons trying to possess you. Also praying for your father.... In Jesus name. AMEN. God has this, just trust in Him and use the authority He has granted us. BELIEVE and it shall be so..🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Thank you for your prayers and kindness. Thank you🙏💖💞

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

We have the power to rebuke evil spirits, to demand they depart and stay away. Keep telling them, in your disturbing tnoughts and memories, to leave you because you are consecrated to the Lord Jesus Christ. They cannot remain where He is acknowledged and honored. Keep repeating until they depart and you feel peaceful. They cannot remain in the Presence of the Most High. God bless you Angel Feathers.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Thank you🙏💖💞

(1) Show this thread

Praying for Us

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

thank you pepe friend🙏💖💞
i love pepe friends💕🐸💕

(1) Show this thread

My biggest blessings is to have my children love me. Two of my daughters have turned against me due to their mother manipulating their minds after divorce. I will always love them no matter what. Some people are not fit to be parents. God gave you that spark of light that gave you life no matter where you came from. You're here and we all appreciate you. In life we are here to do good and try to help others. No matter how bad we think we have it there's always somebody else out there that is in a worse place than we are. God bless you and keep up the good fight, stand strong in the Lord and together we win. 😁

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏❤️🙏Prayers for you Angel Feather. I had a difficult life too. Mother and sister were abusive. It taught me that I needed to go on my own path and brought me strength I didn't know I had. Look where I ended up and so did you. You are here for a reason and have all the family you need. Stay strong, only think of positive things and where humanity is going. It will be beautiful.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

yes. A new beautiful world is about to open. a little more. a little more.Thank you for encouraging me🙏💖💞

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Take care of yourself first.
We need you.
The world needs you.
❤️

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Thank you for your kindness.🙏💖💞

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection around "Angel Feather". Give her faith, love, serenity, and strengthen her mind, body & soul to stand in the face of evil and know she has power of it. Bless her beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray.

♥️ This song is my sincere prayer for you Angel Feather "In Jesus Name" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8&t=913s

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I stand in complete agreemrnt with your prayer for Angel Feather…Praying for God to bless you too RR 🙏🙏❤️❤️🙏🙏

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you for your kindness.🙏💖💞

(3) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

🙏