My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

555.Please help me quickly😢😭

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

I have a serious illness. My mind and body are reaching their limits. especially mental. Father is DV. A terrible word from my father dropped my immunity at once. It was a blow from the devil.
I was told by my father, "I will kill you." I just warned against hitting the vaccine that started last year. Besides, my father went into a frenzy and said he would bring me a rope and kill me. I still can't believe it. After that, I got sick. The shock obviously weakened my immune system.I want to escape from this cruel world as soon as possible. I chose natural remedies instead of going to the hospital. I just want the world to be peaceful and free from disease and suffering.
I never thought I would get so many comments for my help. Everyone at AU is special. Very kind. Thank you very much😢🙏💞

You were a GIFT to your father---> he obviously is too dumbed down to know it. Know that you don't belong to him. A parent can choose if he/she wants to be a biological parent or the loving guardian of a child bestowed upon them by God the Father. Know that you belong to God, we all do... and it's why each one of us is PRECIOUS.... without the help of absolutely ANYONE..... least of all someone that does not understand how to be around the gift that God gave him. Remember you are precious and take good care of your heart, mind and body knowing you are the property of a Magnificent God, alright... Sending hugs, prayers and wishes for a healing heart🙏🙏💗

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

A father is a soul too early to be born into a human being. Thank you for your prayers and kindness. Thank you🙏💖💞

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Stay strong, beautiful patriot, you are never alone, we are all together as one and we will fight together to be free💗🤗

(1) Show this thread