My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderβœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

555.Please help me quickly😒😭

Only people mentioned by @JacksRule in this post can reply

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderβœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

I have a serious illness. My mind and body are reaching their limits. especially mental. Father is DV. A terrible word from my father dropped my immunity at once. It was a blow from the devil.
I was told by my father, "I will kill you." I just warned against hitting the vaccine that started last year. Besides, my father went into a frenzy and said he would bring me a rope and kill me. I still can't believe it. After that, I got sick. The shock obviously weakened my immune system.I want to escape from this cruel world as soon as possible. I chose natural remedies instead of going to the hospital. I just want the world to be peaceful and free from disease and suffering.
I never thought I would get so many comments for my help. Everyone at AU is special. Very kind. Thank you very muchπŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ’ž

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

I think and pray for you often

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(11) Show this thread