Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

in between the snow fall

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Praying for you friend 🙏 ❤️

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

thank you for always💞
i love your kindness💖💖💖

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

praying for angelic help for you🙏♥️all of us
on AU lift you UP

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Thank you😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

praying for angelic help for you🙏♥️all of us
on AU lift you UP

Remember to look for miracles...

🙏Binding my prayers with others of good will, thank You
Good Lord for sending Your help to Angel Feather (praying for past, present and future). Impart Your divine assistance to Angel Feather in Your perfect timing and manner. Thank You Lord for Your help in this matter. Thy will be done. It is so, so it is.
🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

In response Cam Mac to her Publication

Thank you😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for you Angel Feather 🙏🙏🙏 Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

Thank you😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Prayers and Blessings 🙌 🙏 💞

In response Jack Wightman to his Publication

Thank you😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Praying for you.
🙏💚🙏
#prayerteam

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Thank you😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Dear Angel
I was abused as a child
This painting portrays an experience with my vision
of the demons who controlled my father
Because of abuse I had night terrors until I was 31 yrs old
Then I met a man who spoke about faith
I was skeptical but he told me:
Just ask Jesus for help the next time you're troubled
That night I had my usual night terrors &
I remembered what he said, so I prayed:
Please Jesus, save me from this agony
Amazingly I had no more night terrors ever again
My recovery has been a long journey
One friend gave me this visualization:
Place your pain in a box at the foot of the cross
because Jesus wants to take your pain
I learned that my hatred was only hurting me so I
'Let go & let God'
My friend's father was a prisoner at Auschwitz
He told me: If you can’t forgive, give it to God to forgive for you
I learned that God wants only for us to love as He loves us
Give it all to God; go forth in faith, hope & charity
Ask the Holy Spirit what prayer to sa

In response Every Time to her Publication

Thank you🙏💞

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Every Time to her Publication

I have an actual prayer box. I write my prayer on paper and when I put it in the box, I leave it there for Jesus. It helps.

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🏼❤️

any way i can help you? 🌹
sending you love and good vibes ♥️🙏🌹
we can work through the language barrier

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

I appreciate your kindness. Thank you🙏💖💞

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Thank you🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

You are not alone, none of us are, even though it feels like it.
🙏❤️🙏

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Thank you🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Hope very much there is a breakthrough.
There are many who are thinking of you. Use that energy to move inro a new way of seeing life.
Looking after yourself is sacred (for all of us). That needs to come first before anything good can take place in our life (I think). Sending you lots of love, positive vibes, trusting the situation turns around. ❤️

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Thank you🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Our Father is with you. ✝️

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Praying sweetie! May God send his warriors to protect you and lift you up. 🙏

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

Thank you🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

praying for you@angelfeather

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

God Be With You!

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏 I am Praying for You🙏

Thank you for your prayers and kindness. Thank you🙏💖💞

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

We are here for you... But so is God ... lean on that strength within you and don’t let go...🕊🙏🏻

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Thank you🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 it is coming

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Sending love, hugs and healing energies to you. Petitioning our Divine Creator to heal and comfort you.

In response CharRose to her Publication

Thank you🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

🙏❤️🙏 we got you

🙏

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

💞✨💖✨💞

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

I have a serious illness. My mind and body are reaching their limits. especially mental. Father is DV. A terrible word from my father dropped my immunity at once. It was a blow from the devil.
I was told by my father, "I will kill you." I just warned against hitting the vaccine that started last year. Besides, my father went into a frenzy and said he would bring me a rope and kill me. I still can't believe it. After that, I got sick. The shock obviously weakened my immune system.I want to escape from this cruel world as soon as possible. I chose natural remedies instead of going to the hospital. I just want the world to be peaceful and free from disease and suffering.
I never thought I would get so many comments for my help. Everyone at AU is special. Very kind. Thank you very much😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

I have a serious illness. My mind and body are reaching their limits. especially mental. Father is DV. A terrible word from my father dropped my immunity at once. It was a blow from the devil.
I was told by my father, "I will kill you." I just warned against hitting the vaccine that started last year. Besides, my father went into a frenzy and said he would bring me a rope and kill me. I still can't believe it. After that, I got sick. The shock obviously weakened my immune system.I want to escape from this cruel world as soon as possible. I chose natural remedies instead of going to the hospital. I just want the world to be peaceful and free from disease and suffering.
I never thought I would get so many comments for my help. Everyone at AU is special. Very kind. Thank you very much😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙌❤️🙌
WRWY

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

sorry. I do not understand the meaning。。。

(1) Show this thread