Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Easier said than done. We seem to be pretty spread out

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

*Breaking News: Joe Biden Shits himself during prisoner swap- Caught in doorway . Source AP//2022

i will be your huckleberry. :)

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Check out the Words And Stuff podcast... https://wordsandstuff.podbean.com https://m2madness.com/media/

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response M3thods to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

namaste 🙏💖

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Yes !!!

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

do you know Gary, K?

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

i do, he is my work out partners best friend 😎

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Great advice. ❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

to do that takes humility....
putting ⬆️w/quite imperfect, irritating & uncool individuals...
the more we take to GOD in🙏🏽 our "this is not what I ASKED for... WHAT can be done to NORMALIZE this draining, nonproductive, yadda, yadda, yadda RELATIONSHIP?" (i.e. SHAPE⬆️ these "square pegs in round holes" whom we may❤️in obedience), the more completely & thoroughly we can LET GO of our so easily offended/repulsed APPROACH, to BE w/ & BE in COMMUNION w/ GOD's perspective (including of us!) & HIS ways something else (plugging JESUS' name in every place it says "love" in 1 Cor.13 is a good way to start understanding the BURDEN is HIS & HE willingly assumes inviting us (Matt.11:2-30) to "Come to ME..." bear things HIS way, much easier on our souls...

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

errata..
Matt.11:28-30
❤️❤️❤️❤️
"COME to ME,
all you who labor
& are heavy laden,
& I will give YOU rest.
Take my yoke* upon you
& LEARN from ME..."

*used to pair oxen to plow, then modified & used by some Rabbi to TEACH "one on one", w/ advanced students, walking shoulder-to-shoulder, addressing queries, inviting the Eternal perspective on matters that'd crop⬆️ on their strolls around town & countryside.

(1) Show this thread

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I need friends! I feel like I cant connect with people because they all think I’m crazy. lol

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

i know that feeling.
so lonely
yet, you are so filled with desire for light and life that you will have it.... and more. God bless you.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

Aye, all my friends that engage, except 2, think I'm nuts... the others are military, exmilitary, and either can't, or, are still bound by that rule (you cannot be political in uniform... and once retired, it seems most continue that self imposed restriction,) my husband teaches JROTC, so he always tries to show both sides to the kids, along with how to think - not what to think... I'm a retired mil spouse, so have more freedom. What I say is not as important, apparently...

But yes, it gets lonely. I have cats, a horse and chickens, they help, but, they tend to be apolitical 😄

(4) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

most muh friends i hang out with IRL make me level up my frustration. that count?

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Love this! A true friend who really cares is one who will give you a kick in the ass when you need it….we don’t grow with only kisses ❤️

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

i wish i had more frens 😊

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

You have all you need, you levelled up!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

we are here💖

(3) Show this thread

✝️🙏💙👍😃🔥