♥️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

to do that takes humility....
putting ⬆️w/quite imperfect, irritating & uncool individuals...
the more we take to GOD in🙏🏽 our "this is not what I ASKED for... WHAT can be done to NORMALIZE this draining, nonproductive, yadda, yadda, yadda RELATIONSHIP?" (i.e. SHAPE⬆️ these "square pegs in round holes" whom we may❤️in obedience), the more completely & thoroughly we can LET GO of our so easily offended/repulsed APPROACH, to BE w/ & BE in COMMUNION w/ GOD's perspective (including of us!) & HIS ways something else (plugging JESUS' name in every place it says "love" in 1 Cor.13 is a good way to start understanding the BURDEN is HIS & HE willingly assumes inviting us (Matt.11:2-30) to "Come to ME..." bear things HIS way, much easier on our souls...

errata..
Matt.11:28-30
❤️❤️❤️❤️
"COME to ME,
all you who labor
& are heavy laden,
& I will give YOU rest.
Take my yoke* upon you
& LEARN from ME..."

*used to pair oxen to plow, then modified & used by some Rabbi to TEACH "one on one", w/ advanced students, walking shoulder-to-shoulder, addressing queries, inviting the Eternal perspective on matters that'd crop⬆️ on their strolls around town & countryside.

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @perriccie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ellen Perricci, click on at the bottom under it