♥️

I need friends! I feel like I cant connect with people because they all think I’m crazy. lol

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pizmama5 in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

Aye, all my friends that engage, except 2, think I'm nuts... the others are military, exmilitary, and either can't, or, are still bound by that rule (you cannot be political in uniform... and once retired, it seems most continue that self imposed restriction,) my husband teaches JROTC, so he always tries to show both sides to the kids, along with how to think - not what to think... I'm a retired mil spouse, so have more freedom. What I say is not as important, apparently...

But yes, it gets lonely. I have cats, a horse and chickens, they help, but, they tend to be apolitical 😄

i know that feeling.
so lonely
yet, you are so filled with desire for light and life that you will have it.... and more. God bless you.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Not here😉👍🏻🤗

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

Kristi, AU is a great place to be, friends but like a family💖

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

This place really saves me. And my bible. 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread