QUESTION FOR YOU ALL:

MY WIFE AND MANY OTHER WOMEN WE KNOW HAVE NOT BEEN VAXXED.

HOWEVER, ALL ARE SUFFERING SIGNIFICANT SPIKE PROTEIN PROBLEMS. DIZZINESS, ANXIETY, NOT EATING, STOMACH ISSUES, HEADACHES, NO SLEEP AND MORE. MANY NATURAL PRODUCTS BEING TAKEN WITH LITTLE EFFECT. SOME FOR OVER 2 YEARS.

OF ALL THE MEN WE KNOW, NON-VAXXED, HAVE ZERO PROBLEMS INCLUDING MYSELF.

WONDERING WITH THE EVIL NANO TECH, ARE WOMEN BEING TARGETED BECAUSE OF CHILD BEARING?

GRATEFUL FOR ANY INFO.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Radiation symptoms ?? 5G??

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

MAYBE, TV TURNED OFF, CELL PHONES GONE, MICROWAVE OFF. TAKING NO CHANCES.

(1) Show this thread

Black seed oil (can get in capsule) works as well.

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Is Black Seed Oil being used to fix mRNA damage?

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Hydration and memory issues/fog, lately for me. I’m 63. still doing the salt sole every a.m. Also sometimes a gulp of pedialyte before bed. Really is a help.. with kidneys too, imo. I use as little product as possible: shampoo, cond, toothpaste. Eating better and have cut out sugar maybe by 85% nonsweets pastries, etc... the type of crap I use to consume too often. I’m still finding out how much sugar infiltrates our diet! (reading labels a lot)
have lost around 12 lbs in last 8 mos.
Still wish I could remember my dreams. But sleeping better...cut back on coffee.

I say try this Paraguard and get a bottle of oregano . Put it in small amount of something and down for a week 🙏

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

P.S. Women/Divine Feminine (DF) energies have been suppressed & def been targeted by them for eons (to keep in Masculine power of Ego-mind & Fear), bc Mother's kingdom is a Divine Feminine Energy, why it's called Mother Earth. In order for Mother Earth to rtn to her Garden:5D+ Earth, many of the women WW must go thru their purging, to remember who they are & rtn their DF power, energetically. The magnetic power is a divine feminine Hz coming from all the women WW.✨

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Lots of chakra purging & cleansing. It's all energies/Hz from w/in & why many are going thru out of the blue symptoms. It's also the parasites/nano implants from past decades they did WW, fr food/water/air. For ppl to get thru these healing-transition period, ancient practices must be integrated into routine, fr meditation, fasting & grounding in nature. Also including, healing tones, 528-432 Hz while sleeping, to help the DNA restoration & integrating these light codes coming in (fr solar flares & new Hz of Mother Earth's rtn to her Garden of Eden) to help ppl ascend into the new realm of Freedom/Love-Peace-Harmony. It is the storm, the storm externally being projected for jolt awakening & as well as the storm of ascension-painful purge symptoms to clear dense/karmic energies w/in. #TheStormisHERE#AsWithinSoWithout#AsAboveSoBelow#EverythingMirrorsFromExternalToInternalStormsOfChange#trusttheprocess#EveyoneWillGetThruItWIthPrayersNBelieveInNaturalHealingOfGAIAsKingdom

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Going to try the frequencies again for my feet. The pain is so bad in my feet. I so need a healing.

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I really like an epsom salt bath with borax and baking soda. As hot as she can stand for 20 min. Keep adding a little water as it cools. Great dietary advice posted here ( on AU) regularly to help her body release as well.

FEMALE 61 YRS. TAKE ZERO MEDS EAT HEALTHY
WELL ROUNDED DIET AND EXERCISE BY WALKING MY PROPERTY AND DOING HOUSE WORK AND FEEDING MY HORSES ONLY
NO PERSONAL PRODUCTS USED OTHER THAN
SHAMPOO/ CREAM RINSE AND BATH SOAP / LOTION
NEVER BEEN VAXXED NEVER HAD FLU SHOTS NEVER BEEN TESTED NO SYMPTOMS

Reputable black seed oil also, and no fako soft kill food.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

TX...BEEN TAKING BLACK SEED OIL FOR YEARS.

(1) Show this thread

Reputable black seed oil also, and no fako soft kill food.

EPSOM SALT

R=Reagan twit purged 1/8/21 Retired from ER ATL Ga USA, WWG1WGA Christian, Family, Patriot, Seeker of Truth, IFB, on GAB, GETTR, Rightonly

I believe so, also the ppl who have been jabbed are shedding, and causing the pure to become ill, mostly women, but some men. The mRNA is in body fluids.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

accention symptoms?

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

vaxed women now with irregular monthly cycles - per chats I've had.

Poisoned Sanitary products

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Only 1 in the Family who didn't get the vax. I had 1 nasal swab at the very beginning of "covid" Husband and i have not gotten sick once. The past 4 days i have had stomach problems and can only eat very small portions. I have been taking a dose of ivermectin paste everyday since the stomach problems. Not sure what to do about it.

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

In my part of the country we had a stomach flu going around.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Vegan & very healthy.
I take Colloidal Silver every day
& a couple of vitamins here & there as needed
but I recently added topical liquid Iodine
& it's really helped my ENERGY!!

I put a few drops on my Thyroid/throat
when I get out of the shower
or you can put it anywhere on your body.
If your body needs it, the Iodine orange color will vanish
on your skin 😻🙏

J. CROW'S
Lugol's Solution 2%

https://www.jcrowsllc.com/collections/all-products/products/current-special-free-us-canada-shipping?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3anzocHl-wIV7Bh9Ch0SPgYcEAAYASAAEgL8yPD_BwE

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

TX, JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER 4 BOTTLES. WIFE AND I TAKE IT AS A VITAMIN.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Tampons, birth control products, or diet products (such as diet coke). Women worry more than men do. Oh, the make-up and other personal hygiene products. Diet. Those are some that come to mind.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Also take a look at Dr. Robert Morse - A gifted healer and Patriot
who teaches on Detoxification and Regeneration using herbs and
nutrition!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

John 15: 13 - 17

13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. 17 This is my command: Love each other.

(4) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Everyone should research the SHIT out of this dude

[they] got him
sadly

BEST DOCTOR EVER
!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

He just died? I think I might have seen him on a video channel.

Yes , he is I bet you 5.00 dollars they didn't get Dick 😂

(5) Show this thread

What does he recommend please? : how many hours /days ? Is water allowed or anything else during fasting ? Thanks.

Musician/Guitarist/Music Creator.....Truther

Excellent!!

(6) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Drinking kombucha on a daily basis is an excellent way to ensure that your colon is detoxified.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

*Exclusive* Interview with eyewitness of a 'Rogue Dark Planet/Moon'! ENTIRE family saw it! - YouTube

⭐️ Please see links below. You are greatly appreciated. Thank you!earthwatchman.com ...

(1) Show this thread

I will always stand by President Trump # Looking forward to a better day God, family, friends

unvaxed women have to put up with this poisoning too
👇all the "pluses in this video are really the opposite (mirror)

https://www.grapheneresearchlabs.com/product/graphene-sanitary-pad/

In response Pam Cassel to her Publication

I have those issues but haven't ever used a tampon

(1) Show this thread

The women are affected more so. IMO, I think it is because they bear the children and if they are biologically un-well, it can kill or disrupt the growth of a baby. Also just the un-well feeling (sick, ailments) can disrupt a family’s life. Which causes additional stress, worry, fear. EX: due to ailments or being sick frequently, a person is unable to work, unable to care for your children or other loved ones, unable to participate in life basically. So there can be a negative ripple effect, generating that negative energy these archons need and feed off of.

I've noticed a few things with my own health that are leading me to believe there is something to women being targeted, and being around vaxxed people can be a problem. Yet, young healthy males are also dying suddenly. There are remedies. I'm trying food grade diatomaceous earth.

In response Every Time to her Publication

THE ONES DYING ARE FROM MULTIPLE SHOTS. IT'S THE SPIKE PROTEIN AMONG UNVAXXED WOMEN THAT I SEE.

(1) Show this thread

Ive had lifelong stomach issues so when it increases i look for remedies. apparently vitamin d is a major requirement of our bodies....mine was super low. i recently began checking our water and purchased a zero water vessel. Amazing what hides in there. Check for natural remedies....i now take turmeric and black seed oil .. bso will upset intestines for a while but is an amazing natural antibiotic. look for info on https://t.me/HerbalismHealing

In response Jay Heart1 to her Publication

I use papaya or papaya chewable tablets. They work wonders.

(1) Show this thread