QUESTION FOR YOU ALL:

MY WIFE AND MANY OTHER WOMEN WE KNOW HAVE NOT BEEN VAXXED.

HOWEVER, ALL ARE SUFFERING SIGNIFICANT SPIKE PROTEIN PROBLEMS. DIZZINESS, ANXIETY, NOT EATING, STOMACH ISSUES, HEADACHES, NO SLEEP AND MORE. MANY NATURAL PRODUCTS BEING TAKEN WITH LITTLE EFFECT. SOME FOR OVER 2 YEARS.

OF ALL THE MEN WE KNOW, NON-VAXXED, HAVE ZERO PROBLEMS INCLUDING MYSELF.

WONDERING WITH THE EVIL NANO TECH, ARE WOMEN BEING TARGETED BECAUSE OF CHILD BEARING?

GRATEFUL FOR ANY INFO.

The women are affected more so. IMO, I think it is because they bear the children and if they are biologically un-well, it can kill or disrupt the growth of a baby. Also just the un-well feeling (sick, ailments) can disrupt a family’s life. Which causes additional stress, worry, fear. EX: due to ailments or being sick frequently, a person is unable to work, unable to care for your children or other loved ones, unable to participate in life basically. So there can be a negative ripple effect, generating that negative energy these archons need and feed off of.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GorillaB in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from GorillaB 369, click on at the bottom under it