QUESTION FOR YOU ALL:

MY WIFE AND MANY OTHER WOMEN WE KNOW HAVE NOT BEEN VAXXED.

HOWEVER, ALL ARE SUFFERING SIGNIFICANT SPIKE PROTEIN PROBLEMS. DIZZINESS, ANXIETY, NOT EATING, STOMACH ISSUES, HEADACHES, NO SLEEP AND MORE. MANY NATURAL PRODUCTS BEING TAKEN WITH LITTLE EFFECT. SOME FOR OVER 2 YEARS.

OF ALL THE MEN WE KNOW, NON-VAXXED, HAVE ZERO PROBLEMS INCLUDING MYSELF.

WONDERING WITH THE EVIL NANO TECH, ARE WOMEN BEING TARGETED BECAUSE OF CHILD BEARING?

GRATEFUL FOR ANY INFO.

I've noticed a few things with my own health that are leading me to believe there is something to women being targeted, and being around vaxxed people can be a problem. Yet, young healthy males are also dying suddenly. There are remedies. I'm trying food grade diatomaceous earth.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

In response Every Time to her Publication

THE ONES DYING ARE FROM MULTIPLE SHOTS. IT'S THE SPIKE PROTEIN AMONG UNVAXXED WOMEN THAT I SEE.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Yes, agreed. My friend is around a lot of vaxxed and when we're together, I think she gives off spikes just from what she's receiving. because I don't feel well afterwards- if that's possible.
In my first reply, aside from writing about my suspicion that I'm suffering effects of spikes, I was considering the fertility issue. I think sperm counts are down, also, although I think that has been a trend.
see image for a few possible remedies they say work for the jabbed, so these may work for the spiked and I think this may be the 'short list'

(1) Show this thread