QUESTION FOR YOU ALL:

MY WIFE AND MANY OTHER WOMEN WE KNOW HAVE NOT BEEN VAXXED.

HOWEVER, ALL ARE SUFFERING SIGNIFICANT SPIKE PROTEIN PROBLEMS. DIZZINESS, ANXIETY, NOT EATING, STOMACH ISSUES, HEADACHES, NO SLEEP AND MORE. MANY NATURAL PRODUCTS BEING TAKEN WITH LITTLE EFFECT. SOME FOR OVER 2 YEARS.

OF ALL THE MEN WE KNOW, NON-VAXXED, HAVE ZERO PROBLEMS INCLUDING MYSELF.

WONDERING WITH THE EVIL NANO TECH, ARE WOMEN BEING TARGETED BECAUSE OF CHILD BEARING?

GRATEFUL FOR ANY INFO.

Lots of chakra purging & cleansing. It's all energies/Hz from w/in & why many are going thru out of the blue symptoms. It's also the parasites/nano implants from past decades they did WW, fr food/water/air. For ppl to get thru these healing-transition period, ancient practices must be integrated into routine, fr meditation, fasting & grounding in nature. Also including, healing tones, 528-432 Hz while sleeping, to help the DNA restoration & integrating these light codes coming in (fr solar flares & new Hz of Mother Earth's rtn to her Garden of Eden) to help ppl ascend into the new realm of Freedom/Love-Peace-Harmony. It is the storm, the storm externally being projected for jolt awakening & as well as the storm of ascension-painful purge symptoms to clear dense/karmic energies w/in. #TheStormisHERE#AsWithinSoWithout#AsAboveSoBelow#EverythingMirrorsFromExternalToInternalStormsOfChange#trusttheprocess#EveyoneWillGetThruItWIthPrayersNBelieveInNaturalHealingOfGAIAsKingdom

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Going to try the frequencies again for my feet. The pain is so bad in my feet. I so need a healing.