Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

We ReNeGotiATe it

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

where do I sign?? Sounds perfect to me...LFG

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Amen! I am ready to sign but the petition is not available?

conception....

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Here Here!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

[Their] "Democracy" is being destroyed and the Republic restored. 💥

It’s saying this petition isn’t availible

I'm ready! 🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏

LFG!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Yes and we want it f'ing done f'ing NOW without anymore of this stewpid insulting f'ing MOVIE BULLSHEOT! We anons are traumatized and f'ing DONE IN SPADES!!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON! Overwhelm the algorithms on every. social. media.. platform. THIS IS OUR FOOKING PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

BQQM

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

💥🙏👍😃❤️

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

I must confess: my reasons for Trump’s reinstatement is partly selfish….have a Know It All friend that basically said I was crazy for thinking that because “The Powers That Be” would not let that happen. For obvious reasons, selfish as I said, I want this to happen soon. #MAGA

In response Bubba Obbs to his Publication

if everyone were honest, i bet ALL of us feel that way!

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

And tossing solid vibes Martin👊

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

FOOK YEAH🎇🎇

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Signed and shared

Hey Martin after all this BS is over fancy doing a project together ?

https://anonup.com/thread/11128465

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

The list of demands is not the problem. Doing it via Change.org is. No dif than Twitter (pre-Elon). When its algorithms pick up on it - they will likely shut it down. I still say, do it...but, have a back-up plan...like banners over highway bridges, trucks/cars plastered with the key demands, and protests outside State legislatures, Op-Eds and other traditional means.

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

seems logical to me.

YES absolutely!!