I’m hearing chatter of some Anons accounts being restored already.

Is this true? What accounts so far?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I was restored 60 days or so ago and I was 4-5 time loser with 3 accounts, no idea why they restored me.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Waiting for Joe Masepoes and SunQTzu....

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I have a feeling Elon saves the best for last…
Hence
You all!✨😘✨

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Still suspended, small account - I think I had around 3k followers, but also remember my followers getting zapped a few times leading up to suspension.

I haven’t appealed, should I? Was hoping we would all get magically reinstated, just like we were magically suspended.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Still suspended and I had about 15k followers after they started purging follower counts on the regular.

I use to have somewhere around 5,000 followers.

My account is still suspended use to be@DaleDiswaneck

My account is still suspended use to be@DaleDiswaneck

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

My account was locked by this Twitter Witch. It's still up and visible but I can't log in until I give up my number which will never happen. They can keep it!!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Both accounts still suspended, but I'm a small account and was one of the last to get the boot. I'll probably be one of the last to be restored.

Original acct. still suspended. Made another way back, but tried to delete it and cannot.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Not me. I'm still permanently suspended. I had a smaller account, so I'm just patiently waiting to return to the battlefield. See you all there!

Not Mine! 😿

I'm still permanently suspended. My account was small so I'll probably be one of the last to be reinstated.

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

My account was archived by Twitter b/c of 'suspicious activity'.
I want it deleted or suspended, but Twitter refuses to let it go.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Still permanently disabled

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Still suspended, but I had a small account.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I think Musk is returning accounts with 10,000 followers or more first.

Still suspended here

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Still suspended

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

No yet. But I did appeal last week. No. reply...😎

In response Diane Goldman to her Publication

Same here

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

No yet. But I did appeal last week. No. reply...😎

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

In response Diane Goldman to her Publication

Whoa….. I appealed mine also last week and i haven’t received a response back either. I was a small potato that folled some great accounts. Good luck to yiu and to us all. 😘❤️🇺🇸💫

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Nope.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

no me ...yet

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

My old account is still permanently suspended but something weird happened the other day, i went there to check, and the bell at the bottom was lit up so i looked, and it gave me a few people that had liked something i posted....🤷🏼‍♀️...no idea
I had already tried the appeals process several times, so I ended up setting up another account but it’s very slow finding the really great people I had before.

#WWG1WGA / Romans 12:2🗝/ ✨Question EVERYTHING / 🌟Truth will prevail

😐still permanently suspended

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Xception_ 2therule to her Publication

yes - me as well - we are in a special club -

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

one of mine was restored, but it wasn't the one I used. the one I used seems to have disappeared. i miss it just cuz of those I followed - I don't really care about the # of followers I have. i keep looking for accounts that I can remember (which aren't many) but most I look for come up suspended, so it's not too interesting for me over there. besides that, AU became home. no other platform has replicated the vibe here:)

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

not back on yet