Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

They ReMember.
🙏💗

[They] are TERRIFIED that they ReMember......

wife, mother, grandmother, originally from Poland, 17 years in Canada, my english is still not correct so don't be surprised😂

I just wonder if this child is one of those poor children...After all, they kidnap such talented children

MAGA Patriot WWG1WGA Q IdoNOTconsent I ❤️Life, Animals, Adventure, Freedom &Justice- Despise Evil,Corruption,Pharma,Monsanto,Stupidity

Yes! All this magnificence and more is possible! I learned about teaching our children from Glen Doman’s Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential. I witnessed kids lovingly learning and enjoying music, swimming from birth, reading and enjoying math at 1 yrs old. Calculus concepts at 7, no stress, like a pleasant conversation of memories. No stress! “We are born with a greater potential than Leonardo Da Vinci ever used.”

Wow super talented lil guy, but looking at the audience, was he contagious??????

Beautiful. Life.

God loving, Gun loving Military and Blue Family. Constitutional Law Abiding Citizen.

Brilliant! We all have the ability of greatness once we are out of the matrix. Children are so innocent and untouched at such a young age.

does this mean the ability to do this was in his dna?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Without sheet music all by memory.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

as someone who has been playing the piano since i was 3 (lessons not until i was 9) - this little dude came here knowing how to play. i can also attest that learning jazz and classical are THE hardest genre's to master - jazz for its rhythm/complexities (and you gots to feeeeeel as well as know the technique) and classical for its pure raw technical challenge. classical is the only genre of music for whom playing by ear and memorizing were always the most challenging for me. every other style - i can play by ear - no problem - or memorize from the original sheet music. but classical? i have a 40 year old sheet music version of Moonlight Sonata - i stiiiiiiiiiill need to see that tattered up thing in order to play the song.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Absolutely! I remember dancing like a Flapper in the kitchen a few years back. I love to dance but have zero training. I shook my head at myself and then it hit me-past life regression. LOL

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

that is God given♥️♥️♥️my skinny butt could not sit long enough to even want to practice

Makes me again wonder about Past Lives!! Beautiful!! Adorable Blessing!! 🙌

Oh my. Now I see the panda eyes and emptiness in this beautifil young soul! 😢🙏🙏🙏

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

absolutely remarkable

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

WOW!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Be an active participant in life, do not just be a watcher... lol

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

God love you brother! The real life is local, stay grounded. reach out when you can or feel the need!

(1) Show this thread

Mozart's 16th sonata K545 composed in 1788

FJB .......Trump is my President

Wow , God protect the children !

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

Brilliant boy. Alberto Cartuccia Cingolani = 236 = Buckle up buttercups; The people of Earth end near; Prepare for the storm. Mozart sonata sixteen in c major K 545 = 353 =remember remember the middle of November; When will Jesus Christ return.

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

In response Time Dabbler to her Publication

And look at that later Q posted in#4964: 'Be aware of false prophets' = 236

(1) Show this thread

Musical Prodigy!! 🙏🏼🥰❤️💫

#WWG1WGA / Romans 12:2🗝/ ✨Question EVERYTHING / 🌟Truth will prevail

My GOD!😳 incredible! it’s Mozart himself!! What am I even doing with my life?!!😂😂

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Timestamp 342

Video Length 209

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=year+old+playing+Mozart

Day Of Salvation Is Today - 257
Breaking We Took The House
Government Shutdown❤️❤️❤️
Music Is About To Stop❤️❤️❤️
I Can Feel The Higher Frequency
Xrp Reserve Currency
Eleven Eleven Will Be My Day❤️
United Nations Treason❤️
Were On A Mission From God
Donald Trump To Be Reelected❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

>>34602 (SUM = Q Post 15)

PS, Soros is targeted.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Note... he is not "reading" music.. he heard it and plays it.
Rare gift indeed..........
Precious and glorious.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

A very gifted child indeed! 😇

Magnificent.
That is what WE ALL are
when we finally remember 🤩🕊️

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

Piano playing does magic for a developing brain,
My grandson just turned one when I showed him what that piece of furniture in our dining room does.
Amazingly he didn't climb all over the keys to get to the happy clutter placed on top of the piano. He likes the lower octaves ☺️

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

VK:
144 God’s in the garden.

Day of Salvation is today.

Full list:
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=5+year+old+playing+Mozart

https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/17740

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Quite amazing, a Savant perhaps? Lots of comments on the dweebs wearing the masks 🤦‍♀️

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

So much
Beauty in music
All the masks
The gifted child
The panda eyes(?)
So much
Mixed emotions

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Controlled

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread