Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I've done this with my daughters. I didn't know I was being a lightworker while doing...just thought I was sending loving energy and prayers as I spoke to them in great detail while on the phone. Explained what the energy looked like to me, how it felt,and where it was going in their body or emotions.❤️✨

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Connecting LOVE.
Lifting up.
LIGHT
HEALING
LOVE

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

There was a book I read in the 80's called Healing The Family Tree by Dr Kenneth McCall. Many miracles were cited. One of which was about twins separated at birth. Both had the same serious debilitating condition unbeknownst to the other. One lived in the UK one in US. McCall was assisting the one in the UK. Following a prayer service for the forgiveness of specific sins of her forefathers the Uk twin was miraculously healed. Years later the twins found each other only to discover that the US twin was healed at exactly the same time without any knowledge of earlier events. Prayer is enormously powerful even when we don't see its fruits.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

. ❤️

I’m a believer in it 🙏

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

Love has no limits ❤️

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

💕

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

facts

It's real

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Gots some first hand experience here so I can Fact Check...
True.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I believe I’m in need of some.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

sending them reverse love

(9) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

🙏❤️🙏

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

With this being said would it also be true that if someone is not a good person they can send you bad vibes or wish you harm? 🤔😣

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

☯️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

So what time zone 11:11 should we all vibe on? EST? I know I catch myself pushing for a positive end to this with patriots kept safe every time I see the 11:11 time come up.

Child of God. Seeker of Knowledge.

Prayer Warrior / Reiki Master here... Everything is Frequency, Energy and Vibration... We are all connected 🙏 ❤ This works!

Only followers of this user (@MG888) can see their posts

thoughts -> feelings -> actions -> results. When you change your thoughts, you'll change your life.

Remember how visceral the response was when Trump and others sent their thoughts and prayers in support of some mass shooting. I forget which one but I remember a little alarm bell going off in my brain like “Why are they working so hard to dismiss the power of prayer?” 🧐 Anything they mock is a huge tell that it’s important.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

:)

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

About half of my clients are distance healing or prefer not to be touched during their session, so hands off techniques are used. It is incredible how it works and everyone can do it. Its Prayers, its that lovely memory, its keeping people in a positive space in your mind when they are goi g through sonething heavy. Its surprising how the little things add up.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

L♥️VE ripples are powerful! ✨😊✨

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

PRAYER 1111

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

The only thing is that I don't believe.
I know it.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I am such a believer in this Kim. Change the energy ravaging our world by sending as much love and light into it as possible! Everything to gain, nothing to lose. ❤️👍😊

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

📤💌❤️To anyone that remembers me asking for prayer to travel: My mom nearly died after a serious blood infection, pneumonia, and mini strokes. She was hospitalized in July for 6 weeks, vented 2 times, and extremely weak. She is 11 hours away. At first, I was not sure she would last until I got there. I fervently pleaded with her to hang on as if I was speaking to her Spirit from here. I spent 2 weeks and had to return home after she seemed out of the woods but not really speaking. She made it to rehab but started to lose her will and was apologizing and started saying goodbyes. I went deep and sent her love and light from afar. She somehow called me(!) a week later saying she could "feel my love and love all around her" . She decided to live and 8 wks later was home! That's the power of LOVE. So very thankful. *She is a changed person! More loving than I have ever known.🙌

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

God is GOOD ... to GOD be the GLORY

forever and ever

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

🙏Saying another prayer for added help and protection for you, your friends, and your family!!! God Bless!!!

(17) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

It works :)

Follower more than a poster.

For thousands of years this has been called “prayer”.

Prayer accomplishes this.

💥👍😃