📤💌❤️To anyone that remembers me asking for prayer to travel: My mom nearly died after a serious blood infection, pneumonia, and mini strokes. She was hospitalized in July for 6 weeks, vented 2 times, and extremely weak. She is 11 hours away. At first, I was not sure she would last until I got there. I fervently pleaded with her to hang on as if I was speaking to her Spirit from here. I spent 2 weeks and had to return home after she seemed out of the woods but not really speaking. She made it to rehab but started to lose her will and was apologizing and started saying goodbyes. I went deep and sent her love and light from afar. She somehow called me(!) a week later saying she could "feel my love and love all around her" . She decided to live and 8 wks later was home! That's the power of LOVE. So very thankful. *She is a changed person! More loving than I have ever known.🙌

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jewelsc in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

🙏Saying another prayer for added help and protection for you, your friends, and your family!!! God Bless!!!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

God is GOOD ... to GOD be the GLORY

forever and ever

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

❤️

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Amein. Praise God. Thank you for sharing this. Prayers going up for continued healing and Comfort. 🙏🙏🙏

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

That is a really beautiful story and a good script for a movie. Thanks for sharing... ❤️🍾👍❤️

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Love Life to her Publication

We all seem to part of a Great Big cool movie.🎬 Love it! You next. Good things coming💫🌟❤️

(1) Show this thread

Love, love hearing stories like this! ❤️🙏🏻

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

Testimony/eye witness accounts of things are what I am into too.💞

(1) Show this thread

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

That is wonderful :)

Outstanding testimony Love wins all battles. I must forgive thanks

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

💕🙏love this! thank you for sharing!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MANIFESTATION IS STRONG ...LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR MOTHER PRAISE GOD

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Love and high vibes is where it's at. So happy to hear the great news about ypur mom !!!❤️❤️❤️

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Thank you!😘❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

📤💌Thanks Melanie☺️💞

(1) Show this thread

❤️🌹🙏That is beautiful ❤️🌹🙏

That is a beautiful testimony and i am so very happy for you and your mom ❤️

In response janice marie to her Publication

Thanks, Janice💞Let love rule our hearts:)

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

So happy for you and uour family❣️. When we involve God we can move mountains🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Yes and thanks so much 💞😇

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

that's wonderful news Jewels💖✨

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Thank you! It has been the biggest gift to see my mom really feel love. It goes very deep for me. I think that part is the biggest part of the miracle. *BUT ALSO: They said she had a sac of this infection on her mitro valve which would require open heart surgery which she was too weak for. It has since disappeared! Glorious!

(1) Show this thread