I am humbly asking for prayers for our sweet dachshund Oscar. He is in critical condition right now at the clinic with severe anemia. They are planning to do a blood transfusion today if they can find a donor dog. It may be an autoimmune disease or cancer. Please send some light his way, as he has been such a beautiful light in our lives! Thank you so much!!!!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @venividi11 in this post can reply

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

In response veni vidi11 to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

🙏🙏🙏

books, painting, walks in nature

Update on Oscar 1/2
Wow, y'all had me in tears! I have never had the privilege to be at the receiving end of such a beautiful wave of love and light, and to witness what profound impact it has! First off, Oscar is doing well! He responded well to his blood transfusion yesterday. They diagnosed him with an auto-immune disease and are treating for that. This morning I got a jubilant call from one of the assistants at the clinic, who went there on her own time to check on him, even though there is other staff there as well. She reported that he has his color back, has eaten well and is overall doing great! Thank you Jesus! And thanks to all of you holding him in your prayers! The kind assistant will go back tonight just to "love him up"! WOW! We will now have a wonderful Thanksgiving with much to give thanks for!!!!!

Update on Oscar 2/2
My family had a rather rough time these past two years. We lost our business, my husband lost his eyesight, was diagnosed with cancer, and we went through the social isolation and family issues all anons went through one way or another during this process. When our sweet little guy almost died, I just about lost it. I am so glad I reached out to the AU family! Know that you all lifted this whole family up! I feel very strongly now that our time of enduring is over and our time of emerging victoriously is at hand! The love and light you sent is embracing my family and permeates the fabric of our reality. It touches everyone involved in this situation. I believe I got a glimpse of what Earth 2.0 will feel like thanks to all of you! Let me tell you, it is glorious and quite addictive! God placed the divine power to turn this mess around into the human heart. Thank you for directing that power towards saving our little boy! I love you guys!!!!!!

🙏💔🙏

🙏Praying for your family and sweet Oscar. We have a thirteen year old miniature dachshund name Briggs. He was very sick. It was a tumor on his ribcage. They were able to get it all and he gained three pounds.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

🙏So glad he made it through!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

how is he doing?

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

Thanks for asking, I wrote a two part update and posted it at the top of this thread... he is recovering well!!

(1) Show this thread

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

I believe the chlorine dioxide we gave him the night before we took him in, when we were still thinking it was a bacterial infection, probably saved his life, it provided the oxygen his body desperately needed when he didn't have the red blood cells to carry it... I love ClO2!!! It truly is a miracle molecule!!!! Thank you for spreading the word!!!

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

im sending all the prayers I have for you. My sweet peyton (my profile pic) went over the bridge yesterday morning. I will forever miss him. 💕🌈🙏🏼🐾

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Thank you so very much! And I will hold you and your Peyton in mine!!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏

Prayers for Oscar 🙏🙏🙏 Sending love and light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

sending 🙏🏻🙏🏻 for Oscar that everything is fine and for you all
✨💖💫

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏🙏Prayers for your dachshund Oscar.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

◯
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️
for Oscar

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Lord, Thank You for sending the blood donor for our sweet Oscar who is in need of your healing hands Dear Lord. We Give All Glory to You Dear God. In Jesus Name We Pray, Amen. Sending Healing Vibrations to you Oscar 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Thank you Lord for the sweet dog (and its owner) who came to the aid of my little guy, going under anesthesia and giving its precious lifeblood to save Oscar! What a gift! May they be blessed with God's love and protection always!!!!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Blessings & prayers sweet Oscar✨✨🙏🙏

Sending the cat, sometimes a little hug will do ya😸😻😽

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

🙏🏻

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

st. Francis the patron saint of animals, please go to ask her and heal him. Comfort him and his loving family so they may be united healthy and happy together. Dear God hear our prayers Saint Francis please help Oscar amen

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

🙏🙏🙏 for Oscar .

Just By the By, I lived in South Africa for a while and my dog got Bilary , which is caused by a tick bite and it causes severe anaemia. Scruffy was really sick, the Vet sent him home with us to die.
I was sitting with him all night and abt 3 am I decided to eat an orange. Scruff leant over and smelt it and wanted some - he ate all of it . The next day he was running around .
Perhaps give Oscar some Vitimin C - it cant hurt him at this stage 🙏🙏🙏

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this, it's exactly the type of 'personal experience sharing' that helps expand 'ones' thinking, helping to reassure me/us to go with the gut more, and simply 'trust/allow' the Animals to make the choice regarding what to do next for example... 'Especially' when their is nothing to lose🙏.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this! What a great lead to check into as we explore what has caused this! I believe citrus fruit are highly underrated!!! And animals know instinctively what will help them!

(2) Show this thread

I'm literally no one of particular interest, but I love this country. I come to these boards to find hope and comment when I deem necessary.

If I had a dog and thought it had cancer, I would try Fenbendazole. Humans are trying it. Don't know dog dosages, but here's an example of the human protocol.

In response Yuri Kuechle to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this! They diagnosed him with an auto-immune disease, so we'll be looking into alternative treatments for that. However, we are familiar with fenbendazole and are using it to treat my husband's cancer. It's so important to spread the word about it! Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

🙏❤️Sending Love and God Bless you all.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Sending prayers & love for Oscar. God Bless.

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Sending love and healing energies to your precious Oscar.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Prayers and love sent✨🕊💖

Mother. Wife. Patriot. 🙏🏼⚜️🦌💗🇺🇸#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam💙🐸

Prayers heading your way—one ween loving family to another
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Prayers for Oscar.. ❤️🙏🙏🙏 ♥️