In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I am humbly asking for prayers for our sweet dachshund Oscar. He is in critical condition right now at the clinic with severe anemia. They are planning to do a blood transfusion today if they can find a donor dog. It may be an autoimmune disease or cancer. Please send some light his way, as he has been such a beautiful light in our lives! Thank you so much!!!!

Lord, Thank You for sending the blood donor for our sweet Oscar who is in need of your healing hands Dear Lord. We Give All Glory to You Dear God. In Jesus Name We Pray, Amen. Sending Healing Vibrations to you Oscar 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

In response veni vidi11 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cathyldup in this post can reply

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Thank you Lord for the sweet dog (and its owner) who came to the aid of my little guy, going under anesthesia and giving its precious lifeblood to save Oscar! What a gift! May they be blessed with God's love and protection always!!!!

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

OH MY BEAUTIFUL GOD!! Thank You for the Blood for Oscars healing through your Miraculous and Loving Hands. We Love you Lord and We Thank You, In Jesus Name We Pray, Amen. Sending Loving Energy to Oscar to continue his healing through God. ❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Such a Blessing 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
🙌🏻🥰

(2) Show this thread