In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I am humbly asking for prayers for our sweet dachshund Oscar. He is in critical condition right now at the clinic with severe anemia. They are planning to do a blood transfusion today if they can find a donor dog. It may be an autoimmune disease or cancer. Please send some light his way, as he has been such a beautiful light in our lives! Thank you so much!!!!

I'm literally no one of particular interest, but I love this country. I come to these boards to find hope and comment when I deem necessary.

In response veni vidi11 to his Publication

If I had a dog and thought it had cancer, I would try Fenbendazole. Humans are trying it. Don't know dog dosages, but here's an example of the human protocol.

Thank you for sharing this! They diagnosed him with an auto-immune disease, so we'll be looking into alternative treatments for that. However, we are familiar with fenbendazole and are using it to treat my husband's cancer. It's so important to spread the word about it! Thank you!

In response Yuri Kuechle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @venividi11 in this post can reply

I'm literally no one of particular interest, but I love this country. I come to these boards to find hope and comment when I deem necessary.

In response veni vidi11 to his Publication

Hope your dog gets better! Sorry to hear about your husband, but I have a lot of hope for him. I know someone whose cancer was cured by fenbendazole. Prayers to him.