In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I am humbly asking for prayers for our sweet dachshund Oscar. He is in critical condition right now at the clinic with severe anemia. They are planning to do a blood transfusion today if they can find a donor dog. It may be an autoimmune disease or cancer. Please send some light his way, as he has been such a beautiful light in our lives! Thank you so much!!!!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response veni vidi11 to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏 for Oscar .

Just By the By, I lived in South Africa for a while and my dog got Bilary , which is caused by a tick bite and it causes severe anaemia. Scruffy was really sick, the Vet sent him home with us to die.
I was sitting with him all night and abt 3 am I decided to eat an orange. Scruff leant over and smelt it and wanted some - he ate all of it . The next day he was running around .
Perhaps give Oscar some Vitimin C - it cant hurt him at this stage 🙏🙏🙏

Thank you for sharing this! What a great lead to check into as we explore what has caused this! I believe citrus fruit are highly underrated!!! And animals know instinctively what will help them!

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @venividi11 in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

How is Oscar doing?

🙏🙏🙏