PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

After repeatedly saying US elections are rigged, logical thinking tells me President Trump’s announcement tomorrow won’t just be him telling the world he will try the rigged election system again in 2024. Let’s see what happens! 😎👇

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

I am 99.99999% certain that Trump will NOT be announcing a run for POTUS in 2024.

There are very logical reasons why he won’t do this:

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

maybe he will
concede and re run again i hope not but thats what my gut telling 🤦🏻‍♂️

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response America First to his Publication

Well, I have to say, if he concedes 2020, it is a declaration that the claims of election fraud are all a lie, and it would be Trump saying that Joe Biden won fair and square.

I know I sound like a broken record, maybe you can help me understand why Trump conceding 2020 is an option? I am genuinely asking. 🙂

(1) Show this thread

I agree Jason

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

😀

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

We can't have a 2024 election anyway until the 2020 and 2022 fraud is corrected. President Trump won by a LANDSLIDE in 2020 and will be vindicated and serve his rightful 2nd term publicly. There is no telling what tomorrow will turn out to be about. I hope it is something jaw dropping to wake more people up. If not no biggie.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

i fully agree. it'd be absurd for him to run for a number of reasons, not the least of which being that still too many brainwashed sheeple think *he's* the problem. That being said, what *will* his big announcement be?

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Im definitely afraid that he could say he's going back to his family life and getting out of politics... NA, he loves America too much...right?

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I knew this and forgot. Thank you for making the font so large it really opens the mind
thank you thank you

In response arba happihr to her Publication

😀

(1) Show this thread

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Because HE IS STILL POTUS

Our Legitimate POTUS

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Because HE IS STILL POTUS

Our Legitimate POTUS

NOBODY gets it!

yup.