After repeatedly saying US elections are rigged, logical thinking tells me President Trump’s announcement tomorrow won’t just be him telling the world he will try the rigged election system again in 2024. Let’s see what happens! 😎👇

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Are we in for another build up, only to be let down once again with no arrests or convictions of the corrupt America???

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I agree, just hope it’s not more cheerleading. Sorry, that’s boring me.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Wouldn't it be interesting if everybody took off their mask and expose who they really are.

I was just telling a friend this

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

🤷‍♀️ I just ran across an item stating it would be the announcement of a new political party

New political party. Bye, bye RNC!

New political party. Bye, bye RNC!

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

He is still our ONE and Only CURRENT POTUS
i poated earlier that if Our DJT says the#55 worda...

the Anons who were able to get back on twatter will be tweet storming that phrase....

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

He cant. if he says he's running in 2024, then he CONCEDES the 20220 election. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Speaker is all I can come up with, but unless he has those RINOS by the horns he isnt gonna be Speaker 🤔

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Capital letters HC

HC=11 Hillary Clinton???
JA=11 Julian Assange???
FDA=11 Corruption???
AC DC=11 Free Energy???

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

"Hopefully, tomorrow will turn out to be one of the most important days in the history of our Country."=1175

All Of The Wars And Rumors Of Wars Has Been The Great Tribulation And The Judeo Masonic Deception Shall Be Laid Bare Before All Nations=1175

All So Called News About The President And The US Government Is BS Because The Whole Thing Is A Rothschild Stage Production=1175

They Think Tormenting Someone Non Stop Is Ok And Then When That Person Fights Back They Act Like They Are The Victims=1175

And To The One Who Is Victorious And Continues In My Work Until The End I Will Give Authority Over The Nations=1175

But There Are New Heavens And A New Earth That We Are Awaiting According To His Promise And In These, Righteousness Is To Dwell=1175

One Of My Favorite Bible Verses Is John Chapter Three Verse Sixteen: For God So Loved The World He Gave Us Jesus Christ=1175

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Vibes ! I think its "something else" .

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I am 99.99999% certain that Trump will NOT be announcing a run for POTUS in 2024.

There are very logical reasons why he won’t do this:

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I agree Jason

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

maybe he will
concede and re run again i hope not but thats what my gut telling 🤦🏻‍♂️

(9) Show this thread