PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

After repeatedly saying US elections are rigged, logical thinking tells me President Trump’s announcement tomorrow won’t just be him telling the world he will try the rigged election system again in 2024. Let’s see what happens! 😎👇

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I am 99.99999% certain that Trump will NOT be announcing a run for POTUS in 2024.

There are very logical reasons why he won’t do this:

i fully agree. it'd be absurd for him to run for a number of reasons, not the least of which being that still too many brainwashed sheeple think *he's* the problem. That being said, what *will* his big announcement be?

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ADDiQt in this post can reply

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Im definitely afraid that he could say he's going back to his family life and getting out of politics... NA, he loves America too much...right?

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

I don’t think that he will announce anything like.

Whatever it is, the DS has some idea what it is, because the DS puppets Obama and Bush are both holding “disinformation” (ie. damage control) events on November 16 & 17, 2022.

It must be something special if Bush and Obama are reacting immediately the next and following day!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bush-and-obama-will-hold-disinformation-conferences-following-trumps-big-announcement/ar-AA142Gql

(1) Show this thread