PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

After repeatedly saying US elections are rigged, logical thinking tells me President Trump’s announcement tomorrow won’t just be him telling the world he will try the rigged election system again in 2024. Let’s see what happens! 😎👇

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I am 99.99999% certain that Trump will NOT be announcing a run for POTUS in 2024.

There are very logical reasons why he won’t do this:

maybe he will
concede and re run again i hope not but thats what my gut telling 🤦🏻‍♂️

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Realdeal in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response America First to his Publication

Well, I have to say, if he concedes 2020, it is a declaration that the claims of election fraud are all a lie, and it would be Trump saying that Joe Biden won fair and square.

I know I sound like a broken record, maybe you can help me understand why Trump conceding 2020 is an option? I am genuinely asking. 🙂

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

bc what else is he going to say kari just lost and if the people dont hit the streets etc or the military steps in its going to continue to happen i get whar your saying but whats our options

(1) Show this thread