PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

After repeatedly saying US elections are rigged, logical thinking tells me President Trump’s announcement tomorrow won’t just be him telling the world he will try the rigged election system again in 2024. Let’s see what happens! 😎👇

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

He cant. if he says he's running in 2024, then he CONCEDES the 20220 election. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Speaker is all I can come up with, but unless he has those RINOS by the horns he isnt gonna be Speaker 🤔

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Trump already said NO to speaker of the house.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

So then what ? - people were saying perhaps something to do with a media company ?
It seems noone want him to announce for 2024 tho.

(1) Show this thread

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

it will most likely be on the election fraud.