PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

After repeatedly saying US elections are rigged, logical thinking tells me President Trump’s announcement tomorrow won’t just be him telling the world he will try the rigged election system again in 2024. Let’s see what happens! 😎👇

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

"Hopefully, tomorrow will turn out to be one of the most important days in the history of our Country."=1175

All Of The Wars And Rumors Of Wars Has Been The Great Tribulation And The Judeo Masonic Deception Shall Be Laid Bare Before All Nations=1175

All So Called News About The President And The US Government Is BS Because The Whole Thing Is A Rothschild Stage Production=1175

They Think Tormenting Someone Non Stop Is Ok And Then When That Person Fights Back They Act Like They Are The Victims=1175

And To The One Who Is Victorious And Continues In My Work Until The End I Will Give Authority Over The Nations=1175

But There Are New Heavens And A New Earth That We Are Awaiting According To His Promise And In These, Righteousness Is To Dwell=1175

One Of My Favorite Bible Verses Is John Chapter Three Verse Sixteen: For God So Loved The World He Gave Us Jesus Christ=1175

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it