Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

sHit show when it comes to election lol

Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏

My 87 y/o mother-in-law who still works the elections was all excited to tell me "It has only been 3 hours and we've had 160! Sometimes we only get 160 all day!!" I thanked them all for their service and cast my red wave ballot with a big smile... even after telling me I had to behave. (lol, inside jk)🇺🇸💛💥

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Just did!!!!

Q posted again urging Anons to vote & help expose vote fraud!

Important 4-year delta on Q's promise to show us a new world!

https://rumble.com/v1sfkcy-q-posted-again-urging-anons-to-vote-and-help-expose-vote-fraud.html?mref=nmtun&mrefc=5

Good Morning VK and AU Family! Today we Vote and Pray! 🙏🇺🇲🙏

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

I voted...very small precinct. Like 300 people. We were there at 10:00am. They opened at 6am. Said they'd already had 160 of the 300 voters show up. More than has ever voted there before. I hope the rest of the country has a great turn out!

FJB .......Trump is my President

VK just voted and was handed a black sharpie . Is that going to work this time ?

Good Morning Patriots 💖

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Good morning, VK ☀️

Good morning VK. We voted this morning but the polling station where we voted was still using markers and pushing them hard!!! Told them no thanks we will use our own pens. Had to argue with them. They tried to tell us that we couldn't use pen the machine wouldn't accept it, told us the people in charge (not them) told them to have people vote with nothing but the markers. One person ahead of us was also refusing to use the marker and the response he got was it's not a sharpie! He gave the poll worker a "You got to be kidding me look" pulled a pen out of his pocket and went over and voted. All 3 ballots were accepted with pen!!! Made sure to tell them they were all complicit in the cheating going on because being poll workers they know the rules and they know that you're not suppose to use marker. Also, we were told that there's no need to see our I.D. We live in a small town in PA. so if this is going on here I can just imagine what is going on in the major cities in PA! 😡🤬😡

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Report all precincts pushing "markers" to vote. Apparently, they haven't learned their lesson yet.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Did something change in PA? We've never needed ID before, and I thought that our efforts to require it were reversed. And where are you using a pen? Our area is strictly machines. Dominion, of course.

(12) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Voter Fraud already found in Texas, Arizona, and New Jersey

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha🤗👋
Come on 11/11/22
11/22/22
woohoo

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Slept til 8! Gettin ready to GO! 🏃‍♀️ ✨🇺🇸‼️

Braved the California storm to vote. I was encouraged by the number of people waiting in line before the polls opened. I was probably 10th in line and got to witness, "Hear ye! Hear ye! The polls are now open." Folks kept trickling in. I have often thought during the last 2 years that California is lost to corruption, but I hope we can make a dent in their nefarious ways today.

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Feels like change is in the air.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Voted red down the ballot and on paper only

Done.

Now we wait. 😴

Good morning! Voted red straight ticket!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

had my lucky 3 today... 🤩🎉🤗

walked to voting place and the first number i saw
(besides clock #'s) was 1043 (17) house number

then in casting my ballot, i was number 888

and this morning ~330am, had a dream about Prez Trump!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Good morning VK and Patriots ❤️
https://youtu.be/-hsNZXe3r50

We are the storm!

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Good Morning VK, Prayed up and on my way 🙏 !!!

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

🙌🏼‼️

Truth hunter, "scientist" and "expert" TS @ehehron

Good morning VK!! RED Vibes!!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Good morning VK! Electtic vibes!!
You can feel the volume of good people pushing the Win!

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts