#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots
Vote on the 8th day of 11/22

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good morning VK. We voted this morning but the polling station where we voted was still using markers and pushing them hard!!! Told them no thanks we will use our own pens. Had to argue with them. They tried to tell us that we couldn't use pen the machine wouldn't accept it, told us the people in charge (not them) told them to have people vote with nothing but the markers. One person ahead of us was also refusing to use the marker and the response he got was it's not a sharpie! He gave the poll worker a "You got to be kidding me look" pulled a pen out of his pocket and went over and voted. All 3 ballots were accepted with pen!!! Made sure to tell them they were all complicit in the cheating going on because being poll workers they know the rules and they know that you're not suppose to use marker. Also, we were told that there's no need to see our I.D. We live in a small town in PA. so if this is going on here I can just imagine what is going on in the major cities in PA! 😡🤬😡

Did something change in PA? We've never needed ID before, and I thought that our efforts to require it were reversed. And where are you using a pen? Our area is strictly machines. Dominion, of course.

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BergersBookRev in this post can reply

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Nothing changed in PA as far as I can tell. I just think you should have to show I.D. before you vote (didn't have to show it last time either!) At our polling station they hand you a ballot inside a folder, you go fill out the ballot then take it back over to the person standing at the machine, remove it from the folder, place it in the machine yourself and stand and wait to see if the machine accepts your ballot. If everything is ok you give back the empty folder and your done. We took our own pens because they didn't want us voting by marker last time either (they had pens in cups sitting on the table but refused to give us one last time.We had to go over and get it ourselves.They weren't happy!) So we thought they might not have pens available (on purpose) because of that!