#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots
Vote on the 8th day of 11/22

Good morning VK. We voted this morning but the polling station where we voted was still using markers and pushing them hard!!! Told them no thanks we will use our own pens. Had to argue with them. They tried to tell us that we couldn't use pen the machine wouldn't accept it, told us the people in charge (not them) told them to have people vote with nothing but the markers. One person ahead of us was also refusing to use the marker and the response he got was it's not a sharpie! He gave the poll worker a "You got to be kidding me look" pulled a pen out of his pocket and went over and voted. All 3 ballots were accepted with pen!!! Made sure to tell them they were all complicit in the cheating going on because being poll workers they know the rules and they know that you're not suppose to use marker. Also, we were told that there's no need to see our I.D. We live in a small town in PA. so if this is going on here I can just imagine what is going on in the major cities in PA! 😡🤬😡

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Did something change in PA? We've never needed ID before, and I thought that our efforts to require it were reversed. And where are you using a pen? Our area is strictly machines. Dominion, of course.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Nothing changed in PA as far as I can tell. I just think you should have to show I.D. before you vote (didn't have to show it last time either!) At our polling station they hand you a ballot inside a folder, you go fill out the ballot then take it back over to the person standing at the machine, remove it from the folder, place it in the machine yourself and stand and wait to see if the machine accepts your ballot. If everything is ok you give back the empty folder and your done. We took our own pens because they didn't want us voting by marker last time either (they had pens in cups sitting on the table but refused to give us one last time.We had to go over and get it ourselves.They weren't happy!) So we thought they might not have pens available (on purpose) because of that!

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Report all precincts pushing "markers" to vote. Apparently, they haven't learned their lesson yet.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

They've been told they are tracking this election, yet they are blatantly doing it anyway!! These people are stupid!

(2) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

just did a quick search and they few links I checked said sharpies are "preferred"
is this true?
I will be bringing a black pen for my wife and I, but would like to know.

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

No they can bleed and cancel out your vote. They can later fill out a ballot in your name for "their" preferred voter. It's one of the ways "They Cheat"!!! Look up SharpieGate! It's been going on for years. I thought it would be corrected by now! 😡🤬😡

(1) Show this thread

York Co, PA too.

In response Bacon Isgood to his Publication

😡🤬😡

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

small town illinois here. went in at 6:30 and it was a bit slow. one of the poll workers said they had a bigger crowd when they opened at 6:00 as people were voting before heading in to work. i brought my own pen, the pens they had were like mine, but used my own. went around looking for sharpies, saw none and unfortunately, i couldn't ask the women there to open up their purses so i could check..lol. the machine accepted our ballots with no problem. i told the poll workers thank you because they had everything set up and running smoothly. i know tho, there's other counties trying to pull that crap of using sharpies. just loudly say "get the adjudicator to call the sheriff and see how quickly they change their tune." they think we're too stupid to know when they're being hosed.

happened in Plymouth meeting also this morong all sharpies me and another gentleman said something etc no help

In response America First to his Publication

😡

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response America First to his Publication

My sister lives in Plymouth Meeting, I live in Lancaster, PA. It's a shit show alright.

(2) Show this thread

small town in NYS also denied us to use pens we brought said absolutely can Not it messes up the machine by using anything but the skinny felt tip pen they handed out. machine also was at 199 count at 11 am ? the place has been packed all morning! the 2 nd machine was not being used at all even with a line of folks waiting.

In response Tami KhanstatComment to her Publication

I hope and pray they are all held accountable! Poll workers know the rules and are complicit in this steal. They can speak up and refuse to let the steal continue!!! I don't care who you are, you do not have the right nor should you have the power to steal votes!!! 😡🤬😡

(1) Show this thread

Red-pilled >40 years! Libertarian, fluent in political sarcasm. Both parties moving in the same direction, just @ different speeds!

Record that crap on your phone and send it to James O'Keefe at project Veritas:

Email to veritastips@protonmail.com or call them at 914-653-3110.

Red-pilled >40 years! Libertarian, fluent in political sarcasm. Both parties moving in the same direction, just @ different speeds!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Folks are paying attention this time!!!!!! Good for you!!!!! I voted here in very small town as well, but saw no cheating here.