Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Really inviting!
Thanks

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Grand Rising Johnny!
Crazy, I saw your post and before I even started to watch the clip, It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, started playing in my head! 🤯🤯

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

oh wow, nice 💕..... Good Morning ☀️❄️⛄️

Mornin’ Johnny! 🙏🏼🥰

Christmas at Anon Mountain!?! Absolutely dreamy!!!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, Mr. Johnny.

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Good Morning! Having an extended summer here in the Mid-Atlantic

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Beautiful photo! I can just imagine how snug and cozy it must be inside by the fire.

😂Such a redneck in aspects just thought that hot tub would make for a mighty fine low country boil.

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

I've cut paths that deep in my backyard 😊 I'd be thrilled to graduate to this after 22 yrs of mine 🙌😍

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Good morning, Johnny! I absolutely love this.
I see extremes. Dark/light....Hot/ cold.
Extreme times. And what a time to be alive!! Looking forward to the celebration with all. 🥰

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Now you've got me rethinking the Anon Island/Mountain debacle! This look like a little piece of heaven on Earth!💕

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

As soon as I saw this picture my first response was "A-h-h-h-h" I love, love, love being in the mountains in deep snow. The world becomes so quiet and peaceful in a blanket of snow.
No more rush,
Just a silent hush.
😇

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Much as I love nature I think I would prefer that hot tub inside, looking out at the snow, lol
Guess I'm just not that tough

I really wish Christmas would come, as in love & peace & harmony & people being out of danger
Hey, I can wish

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Believe it or not, there's nothing like a hot tub in freezing cold temperatures ❄️. The steam rises so you're breathing warm moist air, and your body is wrapped in a warm blanket of water. When you get out to run inside, your footprints will freeze behind you, but you can't feel the cold because your body is so warm ☺️. It's relaxing yet invigorating!

(1) Show this thread

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

I'm droooling 😋

Good Morning Johnny! So cute and cozy.

Good afternoon. Looks nice and cosy.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Nice! Anonarctica?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Imagine😍

(1) Show this thread