ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Good morning/afternoon/evening AnonUp.

Much as I love nature I think I would prefer that hot tub inside, looking out at the snow, lol
Guess I'm just not that tough

I really wish Christmas would come, as in love & peace & harmony & people being out of danger
Hey, I can wish

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Believe it or not, there's nothing like a hot tub in freezing cold temperatures ❄️. The steam rises so you're breathing warm moist air, and your body is wrapped in a warm blanket of water. When you get out to run inside, your footprints will freeze behind you, but you can't feel the cold because your body is so warm ☺️. It's relaxing yet invigorating!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I admit I considered putting a portable hot tub in my greenhouse
Saw some videos where folks did it & it helped to keep the temps up & the plants also got some moisture
Just go & chill with my plants & veggies 😉

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I miss our hot tub......sitting in it one February night as it was snowing and then changed to sleet.....so peaceful and quiet....it was amazing!

(2) Show this thread