ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Good morning/afternoon/evening AnonUp.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Much as I love nature I think I would prefer that hot tub inside, looking out at the snow, lol
Guess I'm just not that tough

I really wish Christmas would come, as in love & peace & harmony & people being out of danger
Hey, I can wish

Believe it or not, there's nothing like a hot tub in freezing cold temperatures ❄️. The steam rises so you're breathing warm moist air, and your body is wrapped in a warm blanket of water. When you get out to run inside, your footprints will freeze behind you, but you can't feel the cold because your body is so warm ☺️. It's relaxing yet invigorating!

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I miss our hot tub......sitting in it one February night as it was snowing and then changed to sleet.....so peaceful and quiet....it was amazing!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I admit I considered putting a portable hot tub in my greenhouse
Saw some videos where folks did it & it helped to keep the temps up & the plants also got some moisture
Just go & chill with my plants & veggies 😉