Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Serah Oceane ♡

I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🤍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Thank you for sharing, mine arrived this week so want to start on it soon.

Where did you buy it?

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Tiffany Blue to her Publication

I found it and ordered online, I can't remember the website I bought it last month 😅

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Day 2
It's been 24hrs from my first dose, Could be unrelated however I will note it anyways, my persistent wet cough has cleared up today. I just needed to clear my throat a few times instead of the choking on mucus cough I've been experiencing. I don't feel much different beyond that, I feel no negative side effects. I took my second dose this morning at 10am. 😊

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

You may get some herxing. Which is truly a good thing so you are getting rid of parasites... Best wishes!

Day 3 & 4
I fell behind updating I worked over the weekend sorry! 😅 Day 3 I did not take it I worked all morning and on into the afternoon and missed the time for my dose. Day 4 I picked back up, the wet cough I have is gone, still needing to clear my throat here and there but there has been a noticeable significant change. I'm about to go take my dose for day 5 right now. 😊

(3) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Parasite elimination is essential, consuming a diet to keep parasites away (Physical elimination), optimal health matters.

HCQ (Quinine)
Ivermectin
Fenbendazole (222mg)
Urine therapy (aged urine, high in ammonia aged)
Cinchona bark (Quinine)
Grapefruit peals (Quinine)
Black walnut tincture.
Worm wood
Mimosa Pudica
Clove
Diatomaceous Earth
Oil of oregano

Lets not overlook a major elephant in the room about how to eliminate non physical parasites.

Contributing causes.
Low vibes.
Anger
Fear
Depression, Loosh energy
Alcohol
Drugs
Ego
Narcissism
Physical parasites.
Place of employment, Selling your soul for a paycheck
Being handled by dark forces, sexual honey pots, secret societies, voodoo.
Black magic

Anything more contributions?

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Mental / Emotional Parasites:
(Toxic people in your circle)
Healing makes you realize some people don't deserve to be around you, no matter how much you love them. Unconditional love is not unconditional tolerance of abuse or disrespect. Unconditional love is not unconditional boundaries. 🤍

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

(2) Show this thread

Thank you serah for sharing, leading to others.
Loving the information that others are sharing also.
Wonderful efforts, well done.
🙏💜💥

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

I think this video was posted earlier on AU. Very informative & highly recommend. Also i found a PDF 2pg doc I found from Dr Merritt & will post next. Video explains the Mother parasite produces a hormone that contains the babies in their sacks (ea sack has 200,000) & only released by Mum parasite in stages, otherwise she’ll have millions of baby parasites to compete with to stay alive! Dr Lee suggests NOT to leave too much time between treatment’s when you start. (Video link explains this at 18:40mins) If suggested protocol isn’t followed we may risk overloading the system resulting in becoming toxic, called Herxheimers Reaction. Dr Merritt suggests to go slow & follow the protocol aiming for a monthly maintenance dosage/cycle. It’s all about the lifecycle of the parasite & safely purging them, without overloading & putting unnecessary pressure on the body. I found this interview very helpful & extremely informative. Around 18:40 explains this
https://www.bitchute.com/video/uzENFILlb

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

Thank you for showing me this 😊🙏🤍

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

what does this help with beside Covid ??

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

Parasites

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

Hi, to build awareness, there is no COVID-19, there are no human viruses, its all lies, its all frauds.

EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE VIROLOGY A GLOBAL LIE NO COVID19 SARS-COV-2 EXISTS - PART 1

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BEbZhlDBVRoR/

Explosive Evidence Virology a Global Lie NO COVID19 SARS-CoV-2 Exists - Part 2
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/K6tBDPiVYwHO/

(2) Show this thread

i weigh approximately 200 pounds. i take the dosage for my weight using the slide on the plunger. i take 2x that amount anytime i feel ill. i have had great success with it. i do it once a week for maintainance. if im ill i do it 5 days in a row. usually feel much better in a few hours or less. i did have an ear infection a few weeks back and had to get antibiotics from my doctor (who reccomended the ivermectin) he stated ivermectin is the safest drug on the market. safer than most vitamins. the ear infrction was the only time ivermectin didnt knock it out.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I have been doing it several times a week for months now and now have my husband and kids on 3 days on and 5 days off.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Not sure about every day.... Please consider contacting
these Doctors.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

moar

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication

Thank you! 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

as someone who is super concerned about chemicals and un-natural ingredients, does anyone know what they use as fillers in this? Let’s just say I don’t think the apple tastes very “appley” 😂— we know pharma doesn’t care a whole lot about us—so I wonder about what else is in this—or is it just a situation where the benefits outway any drawback that may also be included in the package?

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

I showed this to Shareef, I feel like he can help you answer this better 😊

the apple is just a flavoring. horses have the most sensitive system out of any animal so its likely not harmful.

they can take a medication the same as humans but in human form > will likely be poisonous because they are so sensitive.

anyways they have unflavored if you dont like the apple 😂

(2) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

oh yum!!! 🍏🍎 flavor!!! 😂😆
did you see the info about catching the different life cycles of the parasites?

I did indeed! 😊

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

It changed my world and now even the Mrs has started it…

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

How often do you take it?

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Did you have any negative side effects? Just wondering if we need to all stay home for a few days when we start taking it LMAO

(2) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

"Let food be thy medicine, and let medicine be thy food" Hippocrates

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Hubs and i have been using this for a while. Watched a clip of a woman saying the best way was to start 3 days on it and then 5 days off, then 3 on again and 7 days off, 3 on, 9 off until you have done a month.

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this with me! 😄🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

My boss just told me about this yesterday, she said she uses the Ivermectin for her horses.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Cool. I just ordered my first 3 boxes of it this morning.
💚🌟💚

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

What is the difference between the 2?

(4) Show this thread

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

We started a little over a week ago. We did 1 dose on an empty stomach for 4 days. Then cycled off for 5 days. We started back up today & will do it for 4 days again.
We had mild herxing which for us was some headaches, mild body aches & my husband had the sniffles.
By day 4 I felt great. My regular body pain had drastically decreased, where my doc says is a hormonal breakout cleared up, brain fog dramatically decreased, energy levels were up. I also refrained from refined sugar & fasted the first 24 hours & last 24 hours on round 1.
3 days after taking IV we started noticing the positive effects going backwards.
Good luck on your experiment! I wish you every success.

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this with me! 😄🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

please do....thank you Serah! i just ordered the same stuff yesterday. i am curious as to your results!💕

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

I'm still confused about how often my daughter and I should take this? Twice a month like in the study or what dirt road says? Thoughts appreciated.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Fighting Mama to her Publication

It depends on what you are treating. If it’s an ailment like lymes, arthritus, ms then everyday til
its cured and then a few more werks for good measure. Then a maintenance dose after that. If you know you are going to be around the jabbed take it.

Born Again Christian, Wife, Mother, Digital Soldier, Patriot WWG1WGA

In response Fighting Mama to her Publication

You guess at a pencil eraser size two times a day, morning and night! I have done it, without any herxing and it does help!

(4) Show this thread

You'll feel rejuvenated.

But take it with zinc.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

I'll go pick some up today then 😊

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

What is the sterile injection thing? Also are they talking about rubbing the ivermectin on your skin and belly button? Do you add something to it for skin use? I have numerous autoimmune and feel like crap every day and would like to try something like this. I did do 5 days of 1 ivermectin tab a day to see if it would help my issues but it didn't.

(2) Show this thread

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

I did it three times a day for a week and I’m still alive and fealing good. It didn’t help my looks though !🤓

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Lol! How did it make you feel after that week?

(1) Show this thread

Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏

Someone here on AU posted a video I caught on a Dr.'s rec on how to take it and explained that the first few days are killing the 'mother' parasite that sends out hormones to keep the larva from hatching, but once she's gone then they begin to hatch, hence the herxing. She recommends a schedule of 3 days of med then 5 off. then 3 on 7 off, 3 on 10 off, 3 on 21 off then finally 3 on a month off. If you continue to 'herx' stay at that interval until you are symptom free to move onto another longer period in between days off. My son and I are starting 3/7 as of this morning... a way to ease herxing is to take a hot dead sea salt bath. 2 cups sea salt and a minimum of 20 minute bath... Your skin is akin to a third kidney and regular salt baths are excellent detoxes in and of themselves. (advice of Dr Sandra Rose)

In response Brute Woman to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this with me! 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I have this same paste and take it now and then to clear out any possible parasites.
Never had a reaction but I haven't taken for days in a row.
My hubby and son have also used this with no reactions.

I'm still unclear how often to take this. I do an eraser size on my finger, scrape it off on back of lower teeth, then drink it down with water.
Doesn't taste bad to me.

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

I'm running this experiment for that very reason, I want to see what happens if I do it every day for 1 week.

(1) Show this thread

This is the one I use and actually like the taste of it. I just finished up the last one not too long ago so I went out and bought three more tubes of it just to make sure I have enough in case they stop people from using it.
The quantity needed is listed by what your weight is on the plunger so you can get an exact amount. A horse's digestive system is very delicate so they have to have an accurate amount. from the research I've done it sounds like humans are not harmed if overdosing using fenbendazole. 😎

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response James Dean to his Publication

i consumed a tube of this over one week with no ill effects. studies on this drug were performed at thr same time as ivermectin

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Available over the counter. Keep some on hand. 😇

(1) Show this thread