There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🀍

Hubs and i have been using this for a while. Watched a clip of a woman saying the best way was to start 3 days on it and then 5 days off, then 3 on again and 7 days off, 3 on, 9 off until you have done a month.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @tcbpatriot in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this with me! πŸ˜„πŸ™πŸ€

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Yes the protocol is very important.
Parasites lay millions of eggs ... and the mama uses her hormones to repress them from hatching. So kill one you get a million more emerging ... something like that.
Hence the importance of the days on and days off, working up to a month, when you are on a maintenance program.

I'm sure someone has the video saved, def worth a watch.

(1) Show this thread