There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🀍

i weigh approximately 200 pounds. i take the dosage for my weight using the slide on the plunger. i take 2x that amount anytime i feel ill. i have had great success with it. i do it once a week for maintainance. if im ill i do it 5 days in a row. usually feel much better in a few hours or less. i did have an ear infection a few weeks back and had to get antibiotics from my doctor (who reccomended the ivermectin) he stated ivermectin is the safest drug on the market. safer than most vitamins. the ear infrction was the only time ivermectin didnt knock it out.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AndyPence in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Andy Pence, click on at the bottom under it