just like the revolutionary war, the heroes of this war don’t WANT to be known or revered or put into positions of power. it is said that Washington was hesitant to even take the presidency, let alone the offer of a third term.

anons here, mature enough in their understanding of our role, and non-paytriots or famefags, seek only to restore freedom and autonomy, and for the most part, be left alone.

no matter the $, the world we come into, or the opportunities presented, none of us are here to become famous or have our names written in history books. we are here because it is right, for us and future generations.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Even playing field😊

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

💯
✨just want the "darkness" gone
& the people to have learnt the lessons of turning away from Godliness (not all their fault?)
& relearn the meaning of true Freedom and its responsibilities
& thereby the opportunity of rebuilding a better, kinder world💫

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

Yes - and We Will the future - that is the biggest lesson. That is what Jesus was trying to tell Us but was edited by the Draco/Archon/AI/Hybrid Elites. This - that We have the Light of Creation is Biblical.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🥰

I agree!

well said.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

All of what you just said.
All of it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is like ppl that are givers.
They don't film their gifts to others nor tell the world, they dont make a video about it, it is enough to just enjoy the giving moment between you and God and see the good to the other person.

Once you find that giving, in service to others place in your heart you cant un-find it!

Amen.

For humanity❤️

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🕶🇺🇸🦅👊🏼

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Beautifully written

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

FOR MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN AND EVERYONE ELSES

There really wasn’t any choice if I wanted to have a shred of self-respect left. But I am determined not to fall into the trap of claiming the collective glory for myself just because I happen to be particularly visible on the battlefield.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

not pointing any fingers. nobody does this ‘right’ or ‘wrong’. :)

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

🙏DOING WHAT IS RIGHT IN THESE DAYS HAS SO MANY CONSEQUENCES. KEEP OF THE GOOD WORK MARTIN. YOUR A GOOD SOUL AND YOUR OPINION IS VERY VALUED. THANKS FOR WHAT YOU DO. STAY SAFE MY FELLOW HUMAN.

(2) Show this thread

❤️Amen to that