just like the revolutionary war, the heroes of this war don’t WANT to be known or revered or put into positions of power. it is said that Washington was hesitant to even take the presidency, let alone the offer of a third term.

anons here, mature enough in their understanding of our role, and non-paytriots or famefags, seek only to restore freedom and autonomy, and for the most part, be left alone.

no matter the $, the world we come into, or the opportunities presented, none of us are here to become famous or have our names written in history books. we are here because it is right, for us and future generations.

There really wasn’t any choice if I wanted to have a shred of self-respect left. But I am determined not to fall into the trap of claiming the collective glory for myself just because I happen to be particularly visible on the battlefield.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

🙏DOING WHAT IS RIGHT IN THESE DAYS HAS SO MANY CONSEQUENCES. KEEP OF THE GOOD WORK MARTIN. YOUR A GOOD SOUL AND YOUR OPINION IS VERY VALUED. THANKS FOR WHAT YOU DO. STAY SAFE MY FELLOW HUMAN.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

not pointing any fingers. nobody does this ‘right’ or ‘wrong’. :)

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Wasn’t taking it that way. I face an unusual situation having unexpectedly staked out a historically noteworthy spot. Didn’t seek it, just happened to have right skills and spirit at right time and place. Part of me dreads and awards or accolades that might be offered someday. Just want a bit of peace and quiet reunited with my kids.

(1) Show this thread