We are undoubtedly going to get out and vote Nov 8. However,@realDonaldTrump overtly reTruthing Q comms tells you everything you need to know… There’s probably a 107% chance [they] are going to steal this election too and the military is the only way. Prepare accordingly and remember we are the calm before during and after the storm. Godspeed & God bless.

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Brazil acted quickly...no delays, no extending the clock, allowing slo mo 6 more weeks for run off cheating, on and on.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Yes only this time have the Military/N G do the counting!!!!!
How about NG recount these ballots!!

(1) Show this thread

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

So a double red pill here after November 2020? Sounds like planning excuses in advance. Why is it only the left is willing to get dirty. No excuses. Just win baby.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

thank you PJ for your post I put out a beautiful meme to vote I got not one like. I don’t know what the plan is but for Patriots not to take a stand and support the Vote even if it’s energetically is beyond .

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

go look to Brazil!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

We need to vote, if we don't then they won't have any votes to say they cheated. If the only votes coming in are blue. Then they won. We all have to do our part.

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

I have been saying this all along. Everyone expects this big red wave next week. HELLO PEOPLE! They are using the same voting machines as in 2020, nothing has changed. There are many districts throughout the US that are literally using Ghina based software for voting. Don't be surprised next week if that red wave you thought was coming turns out to be another big blue flood. I think JP is right, the military will be the only way!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response All Right to his Publication

I just know all those blue people who aren’t awake yet, surely will never wake up if this election is stolen again. Talk about reinforcing their already misguided beliefs. Even if military take control, they the blue voters will be the ones who uprise and it will be a sh-tshow. Its all way to tiring to waste my energies on. I trust my God and only my God! Let this game be over! 🙏🌺🙏🌺

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

I have been saying this all along. Everyone expects this big red wave next week. HELLO PEOPLE! They are using the same voting machines as in 2020, nothing has changed. There are many districts throughout the US that are literally using Ghina based software for voting. Don't be surprised next week if that red wave you thought was coming turns out to be another big blue flood. I think JP is right, the military will be the only way!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Anyone younsee on hear saying anything about volience or civil war you better look at them coupd be a FED. KEEP YOUR HEAD ON A SUVIEL AND QUIT CRYING. I DONT THINK ID WANT THAT SHIT IN THE FOX HOLE!!!
WE R THE NEWS NOW
WWG1WGA 🐸

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

thank you for this… stuff i know in my heart but i was in need of a pep talk…😊😊😊😊

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Well what they are foing in Brazil will seem like a tea party compared to what is going to happen here. Perhaps the citizens military is the only way this bullshit ends.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

We have been waiting since 2020 if its stolen again will the military step in? This is way too much for us to go through again. If it happens again there will be repercussions for the people who have done it. WE ARE DONE! This is America and we are taking it back.

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

vote, vote vote..why why why..we know it will be atolen. Really, why vote. I am truely intrigued? i have always.voted but I feel done. And not in a petulant way but in a belief I am not playing this game of the DS.

vote, vote vote..why why why..we know it will be atolen. Really, why vote. I am truely intrigued? i have always.voted but I feel done. And not in a petulant way but in a belief I am not playing this game of the DS.

If that is our.plan, WHY? We have been there and done that. The 2020 election was stolen and the military and all watched, knowingly. why again...feels like the plan does want us all to take to the streets. I still struggle.with how you all will keep Americans.from feeling duped by their own good guys when they find out.how long this has gone on, all the while people dying, losing jobs, security, their minds, families, ...on and on.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

And 4 years later Americans are still screwed. This midterm is the end one way or the other.

(1) Show this thread

Yep.

But still, vote vote vote!

Yep.

But still, vote vote vote!

We are only here to save the world. Fight like your life depends on it..it does. MAGA. He is STILL your president. L Case

I love when a plan comes together!

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

https://anonup.com/thread/10765588 a post of what is happening in the Netherlands now about militairy

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Fool me once, shame on you!
Fool me twice, shame on ME!

I'm tired of believing any of the federal entities we and our parents and grandparents paid threw the nose for DECADES stands idly by and let's FOREIGNERS steal our votes!

Expect to get SHAMED on 11-8 when#DirtyDims and Foreigners steal our election a second time - which is why I AM NOT VOTING on November 8th.

Until 2020 Election Fraud is addressed, count me out!
I'm done.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

You are playing right into their hand! You have to go vote, things change when people change!

(5) Show this thread

Update: Bolsonaro's speech was brief: "Thanks for the support, we put Brazil in the right tracks, the people are sovereign to protest but don't turmoil like the Left". (probably to not piss normies).
But *he didn't admit defeat*.
Not sure if truckers will unblock the roads, but my brother runs a clothing store and he sold lots of National Team shirts today; all for patriots, none for world cup. They (and we too), are going tomorrow to the militaries' HQs all over the country, demanding that order be restored.
My heart is filled with joy, seeing people won't accept an ex-criminal and the SC manouver to make him president.

Again I ask all of you to keep praying for us, and thank those who've been praying.
Victory is not guaranteed. Straussians in the US will try to sanction us to ruin, but at least we won't accept losing our sovereignty.
US patriots showed us the way, patriots worldwide are holding the line, now I feel Brazil will counterattack and soon we'll be charging together

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication

Praying for you... I saw the truckers.
Massive demonstrations, no violence.

Like the idea to protest at military sites.
BidObama's tweet the instant they stole
the election was like a Horn of God blowing.

Evil THINKS they're in control.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication

Lord Jesus we pray for all of the brave Brazilians who are standing against corruption and standing for rheir sovereignty. Please send your warrior angels to them and protect the good citizens of Brazil from the evil ones who are trying to destroy their country. In Jesus Name, Amen. 🙏
#PrayForBrazil

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I agree and it will take what, 2 years to show proof of this election being stolen too??? Not sure many have another 2 years of hope to give before something happens.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

The last two Biden years has exposed democrats and their corruption and evil. Was wondering if they steal the mid terms will it wake the people to question how is it possible? Or maybe not. But people on radio have already been reporting that Abbott votes are switched to Beto when they try to confirm. Republicans are winning the house/senate but after threat of civil war or before, am not sure.

(3) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Its a checkmate because they are screwed if they do and screwed if they dont.
💥

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Something major needs to happen soon, I am about to give up! 🫥

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Hang in there, Patriot! We really are on the final stretch. [They] are cornered and lose either way.

We are only here to save the world. Fight like your life depends on it..it does. MAGA. He is STILL your president. L Case

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Judges 7 17-22, almost there this is war time not give up time

(2) Show this thread

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

So now we are back to waiting for this all to play out? How many elections do we need to go through to get out of this mess? I'm seriously asking here. I've stocked up. I've removed all cash from banks, I've literally told people, for years, "it's all good...wait and see"
How LONG is this wait?????? Brazile was stolen..WTH does that have to do with our midterms? People are dying. People are struggling financially. How much longer is this movie??

THE ELECTIONS ARE WORTHLESS We know this!!! WHEN IN THE HELL DOES IT END!!!! PEOPLE ARE DYING WHIL:E WE WAIT PATIENTLY!!!!

Let this go on long enough and there is going to be blood shed like never before seen...yet, we're all told HOLD THE LINE. Then the %$(*$N* LINE moves again.

YES!! I AM PISSED!!!!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

TO BAD YOUR LINE KEEPS MOVING
MINE NEVER HAS. YOU CAN REALLY TELL YHE ONES WHO ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION.

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

AMEN! you've spoken for many of us. prepare to be called names, belittled and dismissed on this site for pointing out the obvious.

its all a scam, from juan o savin to glen beck, Qand derek johnson and most of these sites. the republic is gone.

the people one these sites get REALLY PISSED OFF when questioned or challenged and that proves its a scam. They scream andshout and wont admit NOTHING HAS HAPPENED THAT THEY PREDICT.

First it was september 30th through October 5th... nothing
then October 29th no arrests nothing. savin was tryi g to spin it like 45 was christ betrayed at the last supper befor the crucifixion. what a fool shilling his book.

i actually had someone on this site say that americans are the storm when they've been marketing it as some epic event that will take place.

the military is not n control. Washington DC is NOT locked down. friends visited just weeks ago and its up and running.

these people are full of crap. ignore them.

(64) Show this thread

thats EXACTLY what's going to happen. i bet my life on it. the difference is, there will be no military intervention here in america. if anything was going to happen to save the republic it would have happened by now. RIP America.

I don't see how using the military works with the MSM still firmly in the grip of the DS.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

EM is helping with twitter, I feel that will start to crack the narrative hold, then mainstream will start to crumble... then the military...

(1) Show this thread

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

if i remember correctly vk, sometime at the beginning of this year, you said we had to win midterms for optics...