PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

We are undoubtedly going to get out and vote Nov 8. However,@realDonaldTrump overtly reTruthing Q comms tells you everything you need to know… There’s probably a 107% chance [they] are going to steal this election too and the military is the only way. Prepare accordingly and remember we are the calm before during and after the storm. Godspeed & God bless.

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

Fool me once, shame on you!
Fool me twice, shame on ME!

I'm tired of believing any of the federal entities we and our parents and grandparents paid threw the nose for DECADES stands idly by and let's FOREIGNERS steal our votes!

Expect to get SHAMED on 11-8 when#DirtyDims and Foreigners steal our election a second time - which is why I AM NOT VOTING on November 8th.

Until 2020 Election Fraud is addressed, count me out!
I'm done.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @godrus in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

You are playing right into their hand! You have to go vote, things change when people change!

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

This is what it's about:

" got to keep the loonies on the path"

[They didn't]

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"

https://youtu.be/DVQ3-Xe_suY

Pink Floyd - Brain Damage / Eclipse - YouTube

Song: Brain Damage/EclipseArtist: Pink FloydAlbum: Dark Side Of The MoonYear: 1973Record Label: CapitolWriters: Brain Damage: Waters - Eclipse: WatersBand Me...

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

I'm here to beat cliches.
Yup, I'm voting.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

We Hav 2 Vote
I Mean What The Hell!, We've Come This Far.
Just keep doing the right thing its on them not us!
Every Vote counts
We Hav 2 Try.
I Do Understand Completely where U R Coming From , i to feel that way but i am to far invested, 5 yrs My Country, Its all Or Nothing.
My I Shar With U , i am 64 No Family Left Last of My Blood line, Family name, But I Fight For This Country, Freedom, I Could Walk away And No 1 will Notice, I do this, what i can For The Future Gens.
This is for the WORLD,#WorldVote If U Will.
Please reconsider
🤔🙏
I Remember Your Beat Up from IAN Hope All is Going As Well As Can B.🙏 2 U and yours
Sincerely Justice

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

I disagree with this 100%. We will vote and make the fraud so obvious even the normies will be out to protest. Nothing can stop what is coming!!! #Fooked

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

I Total Agree With Your Position P.J. If You Don't Play The Game The Outcome Is You Never Win At Nothing.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Keep doing the same thing and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. the game is rigged: Heads, they win, and Tails, we lose.
Until the election fraud of 2020 is addressed, I am not voting again. My votes didn't count then and they won't ever count in a dominion/smartmatic/konnech system when foreigners and cia and china are switching votes.
our politicians are liars and thieves, there's no justice in the justice system.
all rigged.

(2) Show this thread