PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

We are undoubtedly going to get out and vote Nov 8. However,@realDonaldTrump overtly reTruthing Q comms tells you everything you need to know… There’s probably a 107% chance [they] are going to steal this election too and the military is the only way. Prepare accordingly and remember we are the calm before during and after the storm. Godspeed & God bless.

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Fool me once, shame on you!
Fool me twice, shame on ME!

I'm tired of believing any of the federal entities we and our parents and grandparents paid threw the nose for DECADES stands idly by and let's FOREIGNERS steal our votes!

Expect to get SHAMED on 11-8 when#DirtyDims and Foreigners steal our election a second time - which is why I AM NOT VOTING on November 8th.

Until 2020 Election Fraud is addressed, count me out!
I'm done.

You are playing right into their hand! You have to go vote, things change when people change!

Only people mentioned by @tcbpatriot in this post can reply

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

This is what it's about:

" got to keep the loonies on the path"

[They didn't]

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"

https://youtu.be/DVQ3-Xe_suY

Pink Floyd - Brain Damage / Eclipse - YouTube

Song: Brain Damage/EclipseArtist: Pink FloydAlbum: Dark Side Of The MoonYear: 1973Record Label: CapitolWriters: Brain Damage: Waters - Eclipse: WatersBand Me...