Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Excellent. Thank you for sharing. I needed this. 🙏❤

I’ve been strong for the last Five years. Today, I’m not sure I can continue. I’ve lost everyone that I love and care about. My husband thinks I’m crazy. Today is the first day that I’ve cried.
so many family and friends are gone.

Only people mentioned by @PhoenixRizing in this post can reply

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

It's O.K. to cry and it's O.K. to have a bad day, but don't live there. I'm a double amputee, and I belong to an amputee group and that's what we tell each other. Cry it out. Go to God and talk to Him because He hears you. But don't you dare give up. You've come too far to give up. Read and live Psalms 91. God will bring your family back. Don't give up because you're not alone here. We're going to get thru this. You can do this. ❤️🙏❤️🙏

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

God Bless You… and that has blessed me. Thank you for reminding me about the really big picture. 💞

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers in Jesus name. Take His Hand and never let go. He is reaching for you. Not in your stregth, HIS!

https://youtu.be/h_gCfA0Dmgg

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Thank you 🙏🏻💞

(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Ground and pray.... you have the strength to hold on and push through.... and you have all of us!

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

🙏🏻 thank you 💞

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending you prayers! I know where you are, my daughter has nothing to do with me and keeps my grandchildren away. They live in Indiana. I miss them so much but I can't do anything about it but pray, I know God hears me. Please don't give up, we love you and will stand with you, anytime you need us! We must continue and defeat this evil!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you. You do understand. Four grandchildren with no contact fot Four years. My heart aches. “ I’m crazy, ignorant, uneducated, and delusional”. 🥺

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Stay strong, we all have family members who died from these vaXXes.
They named us stupid and not social enough to take these evil poison..😭 They could not believe that some evil shits could be that evil. You are not alone: we are here with you!

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

In response Laurie Isenman to her Publication

oh Laurie, I am so sorry for your losses. You Do Understand.
It took until now for me to break. The love and support from this community feels like a direct link to God. I am so grateful for you all. 💞

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Let us carry you, dear patriot. We all have these times when we get lonely, tired, and angry even. We are gonna cross the finish line, Together.
You’ve come this far, we cant do this without you because,
WWG1WGA…… 🙏

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

thank you for making me smile. I know your right… and I appreciate the subtle kick in the but. After all of this time, suddenly the dam broke. Not sure why. Maybe my soul knows we’re nearing the end? Thany you💞

(1) Show this thread

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

Stay strong. When I’m feel depleted and want to give up, I watch the Joe M videos, over and over and it brings me back into the fight. I’m not saying it’ll work for you, but give it a try.
God bless you starseed.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Take time to cry, pray, walk in nature and sunshine and just give this over to God. Release all your worries and fears and ask God to lead you on His path. He has something wonderful planned for you if you allow him to lead you to it. Get a journal and write, write, write. It helps release the worries and hurt. May the Lord shine His light of peace on you, your family and situation. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thank and Bless you- God IS GREAT 🙏🏻💞

(1) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

try to stay strong sending you love and light... go within if need be.. they will not see what you know so try to just be you. here and within. you've got this. we r here for you.

You are a strong person because the AU family members are strong people.
💞🙏💞

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

You gotta take a break from this all.
Literally dissolve yourself from this all.
Like Fasting.
Good for your mind
Taking a break is no sign of failure.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Thank you 🙏🏻. REALLY good advice 💞

(1) Show this thread

Hang in there. You got this. Watch The Long Walk Home. When I think my well is empty, that movie reminds me how strong we really are. Much love to you. People will soon SEE you in a different light. Promise.

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

Sometimes when I feel like that, WALK away for a little bit! Don't get on any website, electronics, etc. Get into nature, take a warm bath, do what makes your heart happy. Do this every day until you are ready to come back. Take the hubby out for a date, don't talk about anything but you guys as a couple, have fun with him!! Following the rabbit hole, drains you! It's so hard emotionally! Regroup! Prayers to you! Remember, Phoenix is made to rise from the ashes! You got this girl!!!

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

Thank you Anna 💞 You are right…and for once I’m going to listen and do exactly that. Bless you 💞

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

You hold on! Just rest, but DON’T GIVE UP. I have wept more days than I care to count and the sun will still come up tomorrow, evil has still got to be held to account. God ONLY knows how tough these nuts are and just what it will take to crack them. So protect your energy right now. Protect your FAITH. You are about to be the guide your people are going to need, very soon.
🔥❤️🔥

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

You got this Patriot. You did not come this far to quit now. You know you didn't. Some we aren't gonna get back but many we will. Just as you have awakened so shall most of them. Some need shocked awake and that's ok. Keep Loving them, keep talking to them and most importantly Show Them where it's all coming from. This has moved mountains for me with people. I don't force it on them, I talk with them and ask if they would like more info/to see where I get all my info from. I've been talking with people for a very long time about the goings on in this world. Q,T, The Great Awakening, finding family like you hidden all over the world(Anons, Patriots) gave me the extra boost I needed to take me to the next level. Amongst other things.. Showing them.. shocker.. was the game changer. Use this if you'd like, it's part of a packet I hand out. "Reviews" thru the roof since. Keep your head up fren, this may not work for all but for some it's already proven itself. Much Love Fren. We R With You.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

❤️🙏🏻❤️

🙏🙏

It's ok to cry and be sad. This journey is definitely a hard one.
We are here for you, so lean on us when you need a boast.
Please know you are not alone. I hope you can find some peace in our support and posts. Take some time for yourself if you need it as well. Hang in there.

🙏❤️🙏

God Family Country in that order. The fight for freedom is real and I want to do my part to be on the right side of history.

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏❤️

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

I am sorry, I know the feeling, so at least you are not really “alone” although I know sometimes it sure feels like it— I will pray for your now. For you to feel that peace that suprasses all understanding. We have to remind ourselves that the BEST IS YET TO COME 💕🤍 we chose to come here at this time , for this reason, bc our souls knew we could do it :)

Cry if you have to, sometimes the hurt and pain is just too much to bear. But please know you are loved and cared for by many. We are family and we will continue to send light and love to those who need it. 🙏❤️🙏

Cry if you have to, sometimes the hurt and pain is just too much to bear. But please know you are loved and cared for by many. We are family and we will continue to send light and love to those who need it. 🙏❤️🙏

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Keep your Faith! We are almost there. 🙏😊❤️

Joey is right - bc you ARE love - everything hurts that much more - you see and hear what other purposely ignore (they can't handle it) know that you ARE NOT alone ... we are all in the same space - trying to hang on - W H Y - bc we owe it to those who did die, to those who created the plan, who have done battle and still DJT puts himself out there to be heckled and jeckeled constantly.

Remember God chose you for this ... and that is your guarantee you can do this ... you can spill your guts here, that's why we are here ... its our safe space. Know you are loved, let God guide you in your meditations & prayers.

Exercise amap, careful diet, and love all those around you REGARDLESS of how they behave ... this is your choice.
VK's music helps too. Blessings to you. 💗🖤

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DJzzNTkgrA7nLtOzTF575

(1) Show this thread