Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Excellent. Thank you for sharing. I needed this. 🙏❤

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I’ve been strong for the last Five years. Today, I’m not sure I can continue. I’ve lost everyone that I love and care about. My husband thinks I’m crazy. Today is the first day that I’ve cried.
so many family and friends are gone.

Sometimes when I feel like that, WALK away for a little bit! Don't get on any website, electronics, etc. Get into nature, take a warm bath, do what makes your heart happy. Do this every day until you are ready to come back. Take the hubby out for a date, don't talk about anything but you guys as a couple, have fun with him!! Following the rabbit hole, drains you! It's so hard emotionally! Regroup! Prayers to you! Remember, Phoenix is made to rise from the ashes! You got this girl!!!

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnnaS in this post can reply

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

Thank you Anna 💞 You are right…and for once I’m going to listen and do exactly that. Bless you 💞