Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Excellent. Thank you for sharing. I needed this. 🙏❤

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I’ve been strong for the last Five years. Today, I’m not sure I can continue. I’ve lost everyone that I love and care about. My husband thinks I’m crazy. Today is the first day that I’ve cried.
so many family and friends are gone.

Let us carry you, dear patriot. We all have these times when we get lonely, tired, and angry even. We are gonna cross the finish line, Together.
You’ve come this far, we cant do this without you because,
WWG1WGA…… 🙏

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Littlejo59 in this post can reply

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

thank you for making me smile. I know your right… and I appreciate the subtle kick in the but. After all of this time, suddenly the dam broke. Not sure why. Maybe my soul knows we’re nearing the end? Thany you💞

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

Some steps are harder than others, and still all we can do, is walk it out, knowing God is making our way. Love You Sister. WRWY.🤗

(1) Show this thread