Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

🙏🏻Thank you Joey Really needed to hear this 💖✨

(1) Show this thread

Yes. I just said the same thing two hours ago, You can feel its time.

To heal a body of parasites (cabal in the planetary body), you don't add more toxicity to your body and put all of your attention and energy on parasites which lowers your vibe leaving you weaker to fight them off.

You clean your mind body and soul and raise your vibration to heal and be made strong again. Navigate the road ahead with your time, attention and energy wisely Frens.🙏💛

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

The ones I see who have not awaken, are sick. They are fearful. They defend them and their immorality as their God given right, to live life as they choose. They really don't see how they prey on them, and preyed on us. Drives me crazy to see how they defend them. I don't see the love of God in them. They must suffer, IMO, until they feel the pain, and cry out for God to save them. That is when they will see.

(1) Show this thread

😃👍💥Agree...it has always been bullshit...maybe the storm is upon us...means it has always been there...our conditioning took away our focus...focus should always be on God...everything else just a distraction

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Excellent. Thank you for sharing. I needed this. 🙏❤

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Great advice.🙏💗🙏

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Excellent TRUTH!!!

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Amen.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Deep Gratitude

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

True that

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Amen!❤️