#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How did adam and eve figure out the sex thing?

So if Cain and Abel were their sons, one of Adam's and one of satan's, did it not say some where in most translations that they went out and took wives?
Where did the wives come from?
If Adam and Eve were the first humans where did the wives come from?
Did they interbred with Eve?
How did they multiply?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

We do not have the truth -
Everything is a guess

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Pre- Presbyterian church that Trump's mom belonged to, believe that Cain & Abel were twins, but there is the anomaly that Cain was of a 'red disposition' and Abel was not; which does suggest that one was the seed of hasatan and one was the seed of Adam, which goes toward the children of Cain.

If that is the case, they would have multiplied with the children of one another, and would explain much.

Been an anon all my life. Just something you always know. Dreams and it tends to haunt you. Military brat.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

The Serpent beguiled Eve. So in my mind he seduced her. Alot of people just dont think. But Thats what I think.

(1) Show this thread

my guess is fallen angels

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

That is where I get stuck too Nana
🤔

ALL in due time, when humanity is ready to hear, then comes the lips to fill them with wisdom

Before Eve, there was Lilith, before Lilith there Shra, before Shra there was...

10 Dynasties prior

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mystic Knight to his Publication

I understand, point here was that we should have asked questions when things did not make sense.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Mystic Knight to his Publication

yet there is zero proof of the so-called 10 Dynasties that I am aware of.

(2) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I have wondered this myself... Interesting. I personally believe we are not the first civilization on this earth. There is some proof out there that there were others , but all knowledge of this has been hidden.🤔

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I always assumed they took their sisters as wives, and as their DNA was pristine, no issues.

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

I have often wondered that too! Only other option would be a sibling. Unless God made more men and women and the bible (lots of parts left out/ mistranslated) didn't mention.

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

some religions preach there were more than one Adam and Eve, just this set that we hear about ate of the forbidden fruit. One comment said sex with the serpent was the "forbidden fruit" hence why they were kicked out of the garden. The serpent, according to a teaching was half human- i.e reptilian. Hence inbreeding and development of the reptilian race? not sure....

(1) Show this thread