#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How did adam and eve figure out the sex thing?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So if Cain and Abel were their sons, one of Adam's and one of satan's, did it not say some where in most translations that they went out and took wives?
Where did the wives come from?
If Adam and Eve were the first humans where did the wives come from?
Did they interbred with Eve?
How did they multiply?

I have often wondered that too! Only other option would be a sibling. Unless God made more men and women and the bible (lots of parts left out/ mistranslated) didn't mention.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnnaS in this post can reply

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

some religions preach there were more than one Adam and Eve, just this set that we hear about ate of the forbidden fruit. One comment said sex with the serpent was the "forbidden fruit" hence why they were kicked out of the garden. The serpent, according to a teaching was half human- i.e reptilian. Hence inbreeding and development of the reptilian race? not sure....

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

this makes sense, was having hard time with incest version

(1) Show this thread