#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How did adam and eve figure out the sex thing?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So if Cain and Abel were their sons, one of Adam's and one of satan's, did it not say some where in most translations that they went out and took wives?
Where did the wives come from?
If Adam and Eve were the first humans where did the wives come from?
Did they interbred with Eve?
How did they multiply?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

ALL in due time, when humanity is ready to hear, then comes the lips to fill them with wisdom

Before Eve, there was Lilith, before Lilith there Shra, before Shra there was...

10 Dynasties prior

I understand, point here was that we should have asked questions when things did not make sense.

In response Mystic Knight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Behind us lie fourteen Earth generations of mankind, and this
has been the manner of their naming: The Generation of Light, The
Generation of Fire, The Generation of Water, The Generation of Grass, The Generation of Trees, The Generation of Wood, and The Generation of Stone, and all these together are the Blissful Generations. Then followed The Generation of the Spear, The Generation of the Axe, The Generation of the Shield, The Generation of the Sword, The Generation of the Bow, The Generation of the Helmet and The Generation of the Chariot, and all these together are the Homeless Generations. The years before us contain six full Earth generations and whatever remains of this Generation of Change. Each of the past Earth generations was three times the length of the one, which followed it.
Book of Origins
connect the dots...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mystic Knight to his Publication

Where did you find this book of origns.
Nana has memories back to Biblical times and one of living under water.
I would be interested in this book and it's origin.
I have not heard of a book like this before.
Not denying it but I don't just take the words of humans for things either.

(1) Show this thread

Point taken, thus the saying
When humanity is ready to hear

Ask and ye shall receive