#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How did adam and eve figure out the sex thing?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So if Cain and Abel were their sons, one of Adam's and one of satan's, did it not say some where in most translations that they went out and took wives?
Where did the wives come from?
If Adam and Eve were the first humans where did the wives come from?
Did they interbred with Eve?
How did they multiply?

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Pre- Presbyterian church that Trump's mom belonged to, believe that Cain & Abel were twins, but there is the anomaly that Cain was of a 'red disposition' and Abel was not; which does suggest that one was the seed of hasatan and one was the seed of Adam, which goes toward the children of Cain.

If that is the case, they would have multiplied with the children of one another, and would explain much.

The Serpent beguiled Eve. So in my mind he seduced her. Alot of people just dont think. But Thats what I think.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jbullockhubbard in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Jerri hubbard to his Publication

The Annunaki made us as a slave workforce, to look like themselves.

I am sure they created prototypes before going into large scale production ... Adam and Eve were the prototypes.

Seems to me, that they made us a bit too much like themselves, and someone amongst their ranks, got the hots for Eve.

Who would you blame for the seduction - the master or the newly minted slave being?

As usual, the blame is always put on the lesser being. the innocent, the uneducated... not where it belongs, with those who posess the power, who controlled the narrative at the time - but that were too cowardly to take responsibility..

I have always had an issue with this.

Along with
wine = blood
bread = body
communion = cannibalism

Yeah, always had issues with these items.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Once somebody told me that I couldn't un-see it.
For years I wondered why old English literature referred to sex as the original sin.
Duh, stupid me, I never put 2 and 2 together.
it had to be spelled out. 🙄
but...i know now! about 3 years maybe?

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

agreed on all counts,@jbullockhubbard. He definitely beguiled her and most likely seduced her; and people def don't think in these days of deception, chaos, and confusion. (Might I add, deliberate on all 3 counts?)

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

yup. me too.
now what about the "Adam's Apple"? 😳
Adam took the fruit and ate it too.
which fruit was it? Did Adam act a litle fruity?

(1) Show this thread