Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

I don’t know what I’m still doing here but I’m 100% here for it. I felt like i needed a fresh start. I was expecting to much from the people i admire most in this movement. Showing love and information on others posts and getting nothing back. I just wanted to be vital asset to the team and was feeling unheard and pretty useless. After loosing all my friends for joining this fight, it was eating me up feeling like i was being ignored and even was blocked here by some og anons with different views. Soooo, ima just chill and I’m done trying to fit in. You’re all cool in my book and i appreciate what you all do. Much love to you all. Ill be watching :) 🫶🏻

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I remember seeing this thread late one night, and thinking, WWG1WGA really isn't a tag line... It's a call of duty, a mission,and an oath that we make to each other.
~
I wrote in my journal once about feeling like humpty dumpty, I had had a great fall, and that all the counselors couldn't put me back together at all. Leaving scars and cracks and missing parts. And that only God could put me back together in a way that made those scars a beautiful part of me. God Bless...

(1) Show this thread

YOU are a real inspiration, Joey!! ❤️‍🔥

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

its those, who need no validation from posting a lot or being a “big name” whose lights, shine the brightest🥰 to those behind the scenes, who’ve called you and held you up through dark hours, BEAUTIFUL JOB!!!!

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Thank you, it is not easy to reach out for help. That took great courage, I appreciate you sharing your story.
I am struggling to pull myself up and out of dark, deep grief, one event/loss after another... family death, desertion, abandonment, rejection, exclusion. I am alone, exhausted and isolated in a foreign culture I am still adapting to as an outsider (on multiple levels).
I thought I had no tears left but reading this I felt love tears, a nice change.
I am experiencing a shattering of illusions, acute grief, the loss of love, family and friends in this spiritual war.
It feels surreal, unreal, unbelievable.
I know there are so many of us going through our own similar trials and challenges, here we share, comfort and encourage each other.
This is in stark comparison to my outside world.
I Love and am so grateful for you and all AU family.

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

In response Just Amom to her Publication

🙏 Thank you for sharing as well. I hope things get better for you all! for us all. We are going to make it.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Just Amom to her Publication

👇

(2) Show this thread

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

I remember, Joey. Thank you for trusting us with your honestly and vulnerability. We all need help at one time or another. It is only when we are brave enough to be vulnerable and ask for help, that God shows us the beauty and power of our connection to one another. There is so much love here on AU, a true passion to not only inform, but to uplift the spirits of our group. I feel blessed to have connected with you and so many others here. xo

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

this is so beautiful. thank you for sharing becasue allow us to know this journey is a blessing to others by showing how love and care works and saves. praying for your continued strength and encouragement, Patriot. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I love you too Joey, it can be so hard to keep going sometimes. i know what ive been through has sent me to some very dark places. and sometimes still does.

(1) Show this thread

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

I remember the post my fren. Love you.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Sweeeeet! I love that!

(1) Show this thread

🙏's for all of us.

(1) Show this thread

🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

All the feels

(1) Show this thread

AMEN BROTHER!!!!

What an amazing testimony! Beautiful. Thank you to those two anons who stepped up! You are truly amazing, beautiful and full of love. No one left behind

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Not one person left behind. We got this because we are all cut from the same cloth some people just forget that.

(2) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

And we love you Joey.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

And we love you Joey.

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Wow, Joey! What a story. What a blessing. Thank you for sharing!

(1) Show this thread

I love your message and thank you for sharing, I’m glad you feel differently, you were one of the first ones to block me on AU over Masonry 🙃🫶🏻

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

There's a mason and then there's a MASON.. right?

Just wanted to say thank you for your original post. I think a few of us feel better. I know I do.

💞

(2) Show this thread

Beautiful Joey. ❤️

(1) Show this thread