Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

I don’t know what I’m still doing here but I’m 100% here for it. I felt like i needed a fresh start. I was expecting to much from the people i admire most in this movement. Showing love and information on others posts and getting nothing back. I just wanted to be vital asset to the team and was feeling unheard and pretty useless. After loosing all my friends for joining this fight, it was eating me up feeling like i was being ignored and even was blocked here by some og anons with different views. Soooo, ima just chill and I’m done trying to fit in. You’re all cool in my book and i appreciate what you all do. Much love to you all. Ill be watching :) 🫶🏻

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Thank you, it is not easy to reach out for help. That took great courage, I appreciate you sharing your story.
I am struggling to pull myself up and out of dark, deep grief, one event/loss after another... family death, desertion, abandonment, rejection, exclusion. I am alone, exhausted and isolated in a foreign culture I am still adapting to as an outsider (on multiple levels).
I thought I had no tears left but reading this I felt love tears, a nice change.
I am experiencing a shattering of illusions, acute grief, the loss of love, family and friends in this spiritual war.
It feels surreal, unreal, unbelievable.
I know there are so many of us going through our own similar trials and challenges, here we share, comfort and encourage each other.
This is in stark comparison to my outside world.
I Love and am so grateful for you and all AU family.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Just Amom to her Publication

👇

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

👆💙🙏

(1) Show this thread

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

In response Just Amom to her Publication

🙏 Thank you for sharing as well. I hope things get better for you all! for us all. We are going to make it.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

🙏💙🙏

(1) Show this thread